Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 harleys online

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Punchsmack
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Speaking of White Denim.....why isn't that a color option for the 2011 Street Bob? I'm not a buyer, so it doesn't affect me but....White Denim goes with the raw look of the Street Bob. Why candy blue in it's place? They have the White Denim for the Fat Boy Lo (along with the Vivid Black, Black Denim, and Silver - same as the FXDB)....but blue for the Street Bob? Ugh. Awful.

I do like the black/purple combo on the FXDC.

The FXD is gone....but something tells me its coming back as a special release later in the year as a 40th anniversary edition. Why would they pass on an opportunity to sell a anniversary model? Don't get me wrong, I thought the FXD was too redundant to keeps it's place....but one more year to get the 40th out there. Oh well, that's why I'm here and they're making the decisions.

And ya, the flame paint on the Wide Glide is whacky. I thought it was a "limited edition" too. I guess it's still a "limited edition"....meaning, it's limited once they stop using it. And it's not very original to just change the flame paint. I would have liked them to really go in a different route for the Wide Glide paint. Oh well, I'm not buying one so maybe my view is worthless anyway.

And the SuperLow? Isn't it just a low 883 for short dudes or chicks? Looks cool, but nothing really "NEW" to the lineup.

I was hoping for the Low Rider to be back with a complete redesign.

Old 07-28-2010, 03:37 PM
Zig Zag 2010
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

---------------------

Last edited by Zig Zag 2010; 11-08-2011 at 08:43 AM.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Grind
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd been thinking about a Road Glide and adding an Ultra Tour Pack. Now the MOCO has done it. Too bad my wallet's to thin.

Old 07-28-2010, 05:28 PM
FLYSBY
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Gotta say, I agree with Joe boys. That white denim looks damn hot! Am pissed about all the yellow. Did HD forgot what yellow means? Can't be a bad a$$ biker on a yellow bellied bike.
Also, the hubby tried for a long time to buy 09 streetglide so he could keep the dual exhaust and couldn't beat the price on the 10 so just went with it and now the 2011 come back with the duals again. They look sweet and threw in a new seat meant for more comfort to boot - if you can believe it. Maybe they started listening to all of the complaints about stock seats, huh?

Old 07-29-2010, 12:37 AM
Cowpokey
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 202 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Zig Zag 2010
+1 I agree, turns out the sunglow red WG is going to be the limited edition.Congrats to those of you that picked one up.
Along with Black Ice Denim SBs.

I like the WG paint/flame versions for 2011. Not sure what the deal is with the baby blue bikes, especially a SB...is that targeted tward ladies?

Old 07-29-2010, 09:05 AM
Max10
Cruiser
Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know who picks the color schemes for these bikes but they sure have weird tastes. You'd think they would make them appealing to more people to sell more bikes. Doesn't appear to be the case. Also thought they might bring back the Lowrider but no. Dropped the FXD too. Shrinking Dyna line. Are they trying to tell us something?

Old 07-29-2010, 02:12 PM
zombiesawyer
Intermediate

might be a dumb question on my part... but what does yellow mean? i remember green being bad luck in racing for a long time but i never heard anything about yellow.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:40 PM
Grendel4
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Secret hybrid Harley spotted.

For 2011

Old 07-29-2010, 03:37 PM
Portugoose
Advanced

Finally a white Fat Bob!

The SuperLow looks like a nice entry bike with the wider triple trees and low-profile tires. Lean angle sucks, though.

Old 07-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Redbeard
Stellar HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by zombiesawyer
might be a dumb question on my part... but what does yellow mean? i remember green being bad luck in racing for a long time but i never heard anything about yellow.
In this case I think lockednloaded was referring to yellow (or yellow-bellied) as it was a slang term for coward. It's fairly common in old John Wayne style westerns.

Quick Reply: 2011 harleys online