Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TTS Mastertune Users

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 10:22 PM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by johnd5412
SC,

TTS is a great product....it seems like I'm always making some kind of mod and this tool lets you retune to fit your needs. Plug in a base map that meets your specs and v tune for 4 runs, 30 min each and you get an awesome tune. I got mind off ebay; think I paid $400 and some change. I haven't had success with the TTS dyno but I'm probably doing something wrong.

I think I read that the stock ECU doesn't play at all with the wideband O2 sensors; thats why the T-max has its own ECU that replaces the stock.

John
I appreciate the input, John. Thanks.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:53 AM
RicMF
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Phat Performance parts (one of this site's sponsors) has a good price on the TTS Mastertune if you call and ask about it. Worth the call, I just ordered one.

Also check the EFI forum on this site for lots of good discussion on this product.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:30 AM
jstreet0204
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SC-Longhair
I'm curious since we're on the topic. Marinepilot, you mention the TTS uses the stock narrowband o2 sensors. I would think it would tune better if it utilized wideband o2 sensors. Is that a possibility?

Vic, I know quite a few people that can tune with NBO2's only. It takes more time, but the way it works is not by reading the NBO2, but by reading the adjustments made by the computer to keep NBO2's in range. In simplest terms, if the computer has to add n average of 5% more fuel to keep the NBO2 at its target voltage, you can take that value and adjust your tune. This is actually one of the better ways to tune for drivability.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:28 AM
markrumsfield
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yellowted
bought mine direct. i got the two bike version and split it with a buddy. works great. i only had the vance and hine fuel pack before. it's a great toy to have if you plan on upgrading as you go along and prefer to tune it yourself. i did a ton of research on the tts product on just how to use it before i bought it, and also have a mini netbook just for tunning the harley and scanning my cars. i didn't consider anything else after talking to tts and all the support from the cvo site and hd forums.

Hey Yellowted, just wondering which Netbook you got, and how did you get the software loaded on to it, seems like none of them have a cd/dvd drive. I like the idea of using a netbook just for tuning, smaller and cheaper and I dont really need a laptop...

Old 07-26-2010, 11:45 AM
DirtNap
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by markrumsfield
Hey Yellowted, just wondering which Netbook you got, and how did you get the software loaded on to it, seems like none of them have a cd/dvd drive. I like the idea of using a netbook just for tuning, smaller and cheaper and I dont really need a laptop...

I thinking he used a desktop to downloaded the cd to a flash drive,or has a usd disc drive,,,

Old 07-26-2010, 12:22 PM
SC-Longhair
Club Member

Copy the contents of the cd onto a usb flash drive, if your netbook doesn't have a cd drive.

Old 07-26-2010, 12:46 PM
markrumsfield
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SC-Longhair
Copy the contents of the cd onto a usb flash drive, if your netbook doesn't have a cd drive.

Yeah, I dont see why that wouldnt work, it would suck though to shell out 2 or 3 bills for a netbook, and find out for some reason that it doesnt...

Old 07-26-2010, 01:24 PM
SC-Longhair
Club Member

Yeah, I dont see why that wouldnt work, it would suck though to shell out 2 or 3 bills for a netbook, and find out for some reason that it doesnt...
Seems as though netbooks with optical drives are the exception and not the rule as is with laptops and desktops.

They are starting to build them though. Check out this model: Eee PC 1004DN.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Ratbob
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Download the source from the internet if available, if not you can map to a shared optical drive on your network.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:44 PM
Wireguided
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

put noteboolk in your home network and use a shared cd from from another machine..
or usb will work as said by others..

Quick Reply: TTS Mastertune Users