Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Abate of Indiana (Bean Blossom) Boogie 2010

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 07:39 AM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by zonutt
It was everything that the forum members said it would be. I had such a good time. If I could point out one negative thing, it would be the high temps, but since that contributed to the majority of folks being naked, that really turned out to be a positive. I still cant believe that that amount of people can gather, majority nude or scantly dressed, boozed up and partying, and no fights or harassment that I saw. I will definitely return next year!

Glad you enjoyed it. I wouldn't miss it for the world! This was our 7th year to go and it just gets better every year. It was HOT as hell but compared to last year I'll take it. Last year it was so cold we couldn't even get in the pool. This year that pool got so hot we had to empty and refill it. It was nice!!!

Bean Blossom Biker Fest is the weekend after Labor Day. It's very much like the Boogie but on a smaller scale. Still a damn good time though!

Old 08-26-2010, 11:20 AM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by CIB1Infantry
I'm thinking this year is going to be bigger than the previous years...
It is the 30th anniversary of the Boogie!
I think it would be cool to actually meet some of the people on the forum.
Just have to figure out how to meet up with people.
There have been some really neat innovations in technology over the years such as email (your phone number to prospective meet-ups), and phones that can receive calls just about anywhere on the planet barring that one 5mi dead spot you will inevitably drive through at some point during a very important call.