Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

True track vs. Alloy art stabilizer

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 07:16 AM
C-Cat
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigdaddy33
Glad to hear the TT works to perfection on your bike, but I've heard of many instances, some well documented on this board, where it didn't due to increased vibration.
i'm not experiencing it. not to mention, no fitment problems if you mount your cooler on the left downtube.

Old 07-03-2010, 07:47 AM
njmikey
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordered a True Track for my 2005 Electraglide. They said with 19,000 miles I should change the front motor mount with part #16207-79D. I see this is a new type. Anybody use this new part? Any problems with the size of the bolt hole? Any extra vibration? I've read here there are some size issues pertaining to the size of the hole in the new mount vs. the size of the bolt to use. Thanks

Old 07-03-2010, 08:46 AM
grbrown
Club Member
Received 2,861 Likes on 2,426 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
I went and met with the owners of True Track for a job interview. Their argument was that they were the first to make this product and that is why theirs is the best. I found that argument lacking myself.

Drew
True, but I believe they have been awarded a patent now. They also make kits for earlier bikes like my 1990 Glide, which is a good reason for supporting them. It is their success that has brought about a dozen other brands jumping on the bandwagon.