Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

In a funk thinking about selling my Bob

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 05:28 PM
SPECIAL ED
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: In a funk thinking about selling my Bob

I figure the DFO can't be that hard to tune it's got what 4? adjustments.Today when I take it back to the shop I will have them show me how to tune the damn thing.I get a little pissed when I don't get what I pay for.I should have taken it back Sat but I had plans to go ridin with the missus so I blew it off.Now after almost 4 days of stewing over it I'm ready to run it through the front window of there shop.I actually looked around at different bikes and there really isn't much out there these days that appeals to me.I went to Harley after years of Jap bikes because I can't stand modern pointy rocket boy styling, plastic, or disposable bikes that cost more to rebuild than they'll ever be worth.So basically If I really decide I don't like the Bob I'm left with either a Sportster or a Bonneville.Maybe I'll buy a VMAX, rattle can it flat black and call it Super Bob.