Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCREAMIN EAGLE PRO EFI RACE FUELER ??s

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 10:04 AM
joflewbyu2
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SCREAMIN EAGLE PRO EFI RACE FUELER ??s

Alright, all the talk with 14.6 lean ratio has got me thinking. I have a 09 FXDC with SE stage 1 recalibration, SE slip ons ( Cycleshack MTO-129) and the SE Heavy Breather. Bike runs good without any problems but I notice the inside of the pipes are somewhat clean. When cool, if I wipe my finger inside the tip I pick up a little soot. I thinking lean because it is just a lttle. Now I want to keep my bike all HD SE parts and found the SCREAMIN EAGLE PRO EFI RACE FUELER. This is what it states:

Tune the fuel flow on your EFI bike. The tuner can electronically add fuel in much the same manner as increasing jet size on a carburated system. It allows for quick tuning for the addition of less restrictive. It allows for quick tuning for the addition of less restrictive, free flowing intake and exhaust systems. The Fueler offers bands of adjustment that take into account operating ranges, such as idle, acceleration, and steady speed. The Fueler is a self contained unit that requires not computer interface. Adjustments are made by setting fuel, RPM and accelerator pump potentiometers, with changes monitored on LED indicators. Race Fueler can be adjusted to add or subtract fuel on 05-later models. The compact unit is designed for plug-in instalation and remains on the bike for convenient tunning. Tuner affects fuel deilver only and cannot chane rev limit or spark timming. For Race application only. Fits 06-07 fuel injected DYNA, SOFTAIL and TOURING Models
Part Number 32136-06A Retail 224.95

My qustions are:
1) Can I use this on my 09?
2) Do you know if it works as described?
3) Do you have experience with it?
4) Is this repetitive of the HD SE Stage 1 recalibration already done?

Question 4 is important, because the last thing I want is 2 programs to be battling each other for adjustment.

Attached Thumbnails SCREAMIN EAGLE PRO EFI RACE FUELER ??s-hd-se-rs-2-.jpg  

Last edited by joflewbyu2; 05-16-2010 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:22 PM
ColdCase
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds normal to me. What does the plugs tell you?

If you are happy with the ride, I wouldn't touch it. If you want the tune done right, and are a DIYer, invest a few more $$ and get yourself a TTS tuning kit.

Old 05-16-2010, 02:34 PM
bqualls
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joflewbyu2
My qustions are:
1) Can I use this on my 09?
2) Do you know if it works as described?
3) Do you have experience with it?
4) Is this repetitive of the HD SE Stage 1 recalibration already done?

Question 4 is important, because the last thing I want is 2 programs to be battling each other for adjustment.
Ans.
1. Yes. Purchase the model for your bike, including the necessary cables.
2. Yes. You can download a copy of manual in the Electrical/Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection forum and learn how it works. You can also purchase a training DVD.
3. See answer to Question 2. You'll find lots of people who have experience with the SEST in that forum.
4. Maybe, but you'll be able to refine the ECM map, based on feedback from riding the bike.

Old 05-16-2010, 02:42 PM
jaysonL
Elite HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

Yeah , it'll work . I have one , I'll sell you for real cheap . Brand new , never used .

Old 05-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Foxster
Road Warrior
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by joflewbyu2
Bike runs good without any problems
If it aint broke...

but I notice the inside of the pipes are somewhat clean.
Colour of pipes is a very poor indication of the engine AFR. Even plugs aren't easy to read with modern lead-free fuels with detergent additives and even many of the people who think they do know how are either out-of-date or never really had a clue.