Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fxdx

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 10:02 PM
DylanM
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fxdx

Sorry about all the newb questions here but I've been researching the fxdx, i really like the look of the bike, and hopefully get a chance to feel the way it rides in the near future.. I understand this bike is somewhat hard to come by, if there are a few people on this forum with one, and you dont mind, could you give me a few specs of this bike, and how you like it , etc.. I'm really just trying to gather as much information as i can about this model, im interested an early 2000 model.. thanks in advance!

Old 05-04-2010, 10:53 PM
sharkey
Grand HDF Member
Received 473 Likes on 277 Posts

Would have been my second choice if I didn't find my FXDXT. The 99's are just cosmetic blackout trim; didn't get the good suspension and brakes until 2000. 2002 is the last year for the timken bearing on the drive side of the crank; many consider it a must for high performance; I'm sure others will chime in with more opinoins and facts...

Attached Thumbnails Fxdx-t3-large-.jpg  
Old 05-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Snacks
Intermediate

I have a 2000 I bought recently and I've been very happy with it thus far. It has the upgraded adjustable rear suspension, some blacked out goodness, it has a speedo and tach and is powered by 88ci/5spd (the obvious specs). Mine has the upgraded wire wheels, they come stock with spokes, black pipes are stock. All in all a fun/enjoyable bike. Here's a good little write up I found online before buying mine.

http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/roa...ort/index.html

Hope that helps.

Edit: Forgot, it also has the upgraded brakes stock.

Old 05-05-2010, 12:15 PM
DylanM
Novice

Originally Posted by Snacks
I have a 2000 I bought recently and I've been very happy with it thus far. It has the upgraded adjustable rear suspension, some blacked out goodness, it has a speedo and tach and is powered by 88ci/5spd (the obvious specs). Mine has the upgraded wire wheels, they come stock with spokes, black pipes are stock. All in all a fun/enjoyable bike. Here's a good little write up I found online before buying mine.

http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/roa...ort/index.html

Hope that helps.

Edit: Forgot, it also has the upgraded brakes stock.

Wow, nice write up, thanks a lot!

Last edited by DylanM; 05-12-2010 at 09:26 PM.