Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corbin Solo Classic

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 10:21 PM
DougsDyna
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Corbin Solo Classic

I purchased a Corbin Classic Solo seat with the backrest.
The seat it outrageously comfortable. I ride 300-400 miles at a wack (couple of stops) on my days off. Never get tired, or sore.

That's the good thing about the seat.

Here's the bad: I would NOT recommend the purchase of a Corbin seat to anyone, unless you are buying off the shelf at a dealer.

My seat was ordered directly through Corbin. At the time they were completely out of stock, and had to build mine. I was cool with that and kinda felt like I waited a month for a custom seat.
What a piece of crap, form fit and finish suck, and it is like I gave $550 to a bum on the street, never to see it again.
I had to modify the mounting hardware to make it fit properly (not what they advertise).
Must be the first seat someone at the factory made, because the whole thing looks crooked. The vinyl sides they hype up are thin, and tear very easily. Corbin talks like their seat will outlast the bike. I hope my Harley will last longer than a year, cause this seat will probably need a new cover by then.

Beware that the corbin seat will add another 10 lbs. or so to your ride.

Sorry to bitch guys, but when you buy one of the most expensive seats on the market, you have to expect good quality, and looks.

I am sure the seat itself will last forever, but I am going to have to have a new skin put on this one, and it won't say Corbin on the side.
I gonna have my name stitched on the side instead, next time. Then I will be able to find my bike in the parkin' lot at Walmart, and I won't be advertising for them folks.

To be totally serious, please send me feedback on the quality, appearance, and sastisfaction with your seat.

I had to modify the backing on the backrest to get the allen wrench to the set screw to adjust the position, also.

I wish the damn thing wasn't so comfortable, or I would burn it. Boy it's comfortable! Did I say how comfortable it is??

DD