Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't ya love when

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 06:05 PM
transam7969
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don't ya love when

...people give you compliments on your scoot?
I've lost count of how many times it's happened since I've had it. At least 4 times I've had a chick or car full of chicks try to get me to follow them home but I don't think my fiancee would appreciate that too much
Today I pull up to a stop light right next to a guy with his window down, I figured he'd be annoyed sitting earshot to my pipes at the light which seemed to refuse to change but he actually yelled over and told me how badass the bike was and how good it sounded
For all the **** I've read online about how people hate loud harleys, I've experienced nothing but the exact opposite. It's cool getting thumbs up from cagers and other people on bikes alike.

Old 04-19-2010, 06:13 PM
bikermama
Road Captain

Yep, feels so good when I get a thumbs up from a total stranger and its even better when I walk uo to my beast and a bunch of guys see me get on it, the look on their faces is priceless

Old 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
JimmySGC
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like it when the kids out playing in their yards look over and give you the thumbs up or wave real big.

Old 04-19-2010, 06:31 PM
transam7969
Road Master

Originally Posted by JimmySGC
I like it when the kids out playing in their yards look over and give you the thumbs up or wave real big.
Twice in the past couple of weeks I've pulled up to a light and a car full of kids went crazy waving and trying to get a better look at the bike and whatnot, pretty cool.

Old 04-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Smitty79
Road Master

Yeah that's a cool feeling. People love the denim silver paint on mine, mainly because you don't see many of them around here.

Old 04-19-2010, 07:01 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Yea just today I was at a stop light and a guy leaned out his truck window and asked what kind of pipes my bike had on it. He said it sounded really good. It made me feel so good I almost came in my pants but I held it because I hate getting it on the denim paint. I waited till I got home then had my wife do the laundry. It was a good day.

Old 04-19-2010, 07:09 PM
transam7969
Road Master

lulz.

Old 04-19-2010, 09:52 PM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

down the block from my house there's these two houses across the street from each other where all the kids on the block hang out and play.

when i come down the block on the bike they all gather on the sidewalks, come running from the back yards and wave and hoot and holler as i go by.

it makes me feel like the fifth beatle.

great stuff.

Old 04-19-2010, 09:58 PM
2NAHNTR
Road Captain
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I know what you mean. I get compliments all the time, especially about the paint. Nothing makes me feel better when I ride it. I just hate it when the people who know nothing about bikes and HD especially ask if it is a sportster. (No offense to the sporty folks.)

Old 04-20-2010, 12:29 AM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

That's cool!! I haven't got to much riding attention up here, but there aren't to many stop light either. My office is next door to quizinos and people always walk over and check out the bike! Makes me smile!!

Quick Reply: Don't ya love when