Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

another happy fuelmoto/pc-v customer

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010 | 02:28 PM
transam7969
|
Road Master
Default another happy fuelmoto/pc-v customer

Just got it all installed and was able to get a quick ride before it started raining. I kept reading how it was noticeably different from the get go, well I believe it now. She's running like a raped ape. No more backfire on decel and it actually did deepen the tone from the short shots, I liked them before but they sound awesome now. Noticeably more get up and go throughout the powerband.
I got the stock harness or whatever tucked as close to the front of the electrical box as possible, it's got about an inch or a lil more from the engine, is that sufficient? And I assume it doesn't much matter about the all the wires being a little crimped and crammed under the seat?
Anyway, I'm extremely happy with the results...now the rain needs to pass over so I can get a good ride in.

Last edited by transam7969; 04-07-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 04-07-2010 | 03:06 PM
Baeseman1
Elite HDF Member

Good to hear. I'm also a happy fuelmoto customer...

Old 04-07-2010 | 05:33 PM
Foodog
Elite HDF Member

Add me to the list of happy FuelMoto customers. The stock harness on mine looks to be pretty close to the rear cylinder but I don't think it's close enough to create any problems. It's not that much closer than when it was in it's original position. I too noticed a big gain in HP and torque.

Old 04-07-2010 | 06:15 PM
transam7969
|
Road Master

I think I got mine all situated pretty well and with a decent amount of distance from the engine. I didn't velco or zip tie the pc-v box anywhere bc it was jammed in there so tightly, it's not going anywhere.
I'd like to see some increased mpg but so far I don't know that it'll happen.

Old 04-07-2010 | 06:20 PM
transam7969
|
Road Master

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is fully capable of handling any future mods as well (internals/etc)?

Old 04-07-2010 | 07:32 PM
True Mainah
Novice

does the pcv require any programming or adjusting or is it just plug and play! What kind of money do they sell for?
This thread is gettin me interested in it!

Old 04-07-2010 | 07:41 PM
transam7969
|
Road Master

$312 shipped from fuelmoto with a map for your specific application. So yes, once you get it it's just plug and play. Easy as hell to install.

Old 04-07-2010 | 07:41 PM
johnsa28
Advanced

Originally Posted by True Mainah
does the pcv require any programming or adjusting or is it just plug and play! What kind of money do they sell for?
I believe FuelMoto sell's the pcv for $299+s/h and there isn't any programming required because when you order it from Jamie over at FuelMoto you have to let them know the mods to your bike and they will preprogram it for you

Old 04-07-2010 | 07:47 PM
Foodog
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by True Mainah
Fuel Moto seems to be the dealer of choice for buying your Power Commander. You will need to provide them with your bike setup (pipes, air cleaner, etc) and they will custom map your PC so when you get it you just plug it in and go. Mine required a bit of tweaking to cure a decel pop problem and Fuel Moto whipped up a new map, emailed it to me and I used a laptop to change the map.

Old 04-07-2010 | 07:56 PM
True Mainah
Novice

That is mint
The big reason why I don't have it was money, the stealer up here told me that it would have to be dynod to program, they get 325 for programmer, and another 350 to calibrate with dyno. 700 dollars was to much for me.
if it makes this much of a performance increase, i am def. considering it
GREAT INFO thanks everyone

Quick Reply: another happy fuelmoto/pc-v customer