Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 Dyna Low Rider Seat

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 07:35 PM
phxrider
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Dyna Low Rider Seat

I have the stock seat on my bike and have seen posts on different seats. I don't ride a long way most of the time but want to be comfortable. I need a 2 up type seat. I have looked at C&C and mustang's day tripper. Does anybody have any feelings on these or others. I will buy this week. Thanks.

Old 03-25-2010, 09:36 PM
JekyllnHyde
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 250 Likes on 146 Posts

I think you'll get good feedback on both the C&C and Mustang seats. Both are supposed to be very comfortable (maybe the Mustang a bit more) and good quality seats. You'll also hear people rave about C&C's customer service. I have an 08 Lowrider as well and I'll be ordering a C&C soon. I' ve been saying that for 3 months now but I've had other things I needed to get done first....and another issue that just came up (not seat related). Anyhow, a C&C seat will sit you back and down a little further than your stock seat. The Mustang might too but not quite as much, if at all. Maybe you can go to a bike night and see if anyone there has a Mustang or a C&C. Then ask is you can sit on their bike. Otherwise you'll just have to pick one and chance it. Good luck.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:06 AM
joesride
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the mustang wide vintage with the back rest,and the 12.5 inch rear recessed seat for the wife when she comes along.I rode from Fla to Jersey and back this past summer 2weeks after buying the seat and i have nothing but good things to say about it.....I rode 740 miles in one day twice on the trip and i felt no discomfort at all, and i am 51 years old.My wife likes the back seat as well,rode with her from Fla to Atlanta and she was comfortable.I take the seats off and ride with the stock seat for my everyday riding around town etc, only takes a few minutes to swap em out.A little pricey, but well worth the money, and they stand 100% behind their products.