Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All done with good pics!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 10:38 AM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by SC-Longhair
Looks sweeeeet Jaron...

Can I suggest something? Black out the turn signals. Think they might look a little better in black. You can test it by getting some black electrical tape, and cover one up to see if you like it. If not, peel the tape off and I'll shut up. lol

Only reason is you have some key pieces chrome. The TS are not a key component and being chrome in such an open spot, they draw your eye to them. Hope you're not insulted.

I really do like what you've done. As for the fender hitting/not hitting...if it hasn't hit yet I don't see a way for it to hit the tire. It is rigid mounted. Think you're going to be good to go on that mod.
Yea I thought about it, but I kind of like chrome because the forwards are chrome and it looks like it's made to be there IMO!! If I go black forwards I'll black them out. Keeps my black and chrome contrast!

Last edited by JaronB; 03-20-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:59 PM
LugoMS
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome look'in bike! How do you like the bag? I've been thinking about getting one like that. How big is it? I'll need it mostly for lugging around my running gear and maybe some boots sometimes. Again nice look'in bike. Well planned, well executed.

Old 03-20-2010, 02:58 PM
GasserNorm
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great looking bike, well put together! Just to let you know I'm going to steal some ideas from you.

Old 03-20-2010, 03:01 PM
raidernut
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dig the chit out of the paint, nice!!

Old 03-20-2010, 03:35 PM
EricInNCa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Bike looks sweet! Nice job dude!

Old 03-20-2010, 07:10 PM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by LugoMS
Awesome look'in bike! How do you like the bag? I've been thinking about getting one like that. How big is it? I'll need it mostly for lugging around my running gear and maybe some boots sometimes. Again nice look'in bike. Well planned, well executed.
The bag is great!! It has built in D-rings so you can strap the boots to the top. I had it 2 years now with no issues. Here it is when I went camping last year. Had the bag full of 2 days worth of clothes, some snacks and water. Had the tent strapped to the D-rings. I even had my laptop in it's own bag strapped to the top once. That's when I had it strapped to the motherwell rack.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:12 PM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by GasserNorm
Great looking bike, well put together! Just to let you know I'm going to steal some ideas from you.
No problem man, it's not like I'm the original anyways. I stole all my ideas!! I'm not that talented. That's what this forum is for. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:14 PM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member

For those of you asking about the front sigs draggin I can now say they won't and are good to go. Went out for a ride with Archergoodwin today and we went through 15-20 miles of twisties on the way home and scraped the pegs, but not the sigs. You got plenty of room. If you scrape the sigs you have bigger things to worry about at that point.

I'll post up pics of our ride when I upload them.

Last edited by JaronB; 03-20-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:15 PM
FLYSBY
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Very nice work and beautiful paint. Have to ask about the bag. Looks like you can fit half helmet inside. Can u?

Old 03-20-2010, 07:24 PM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member

Thanks!

Had to check, no you can't! You can strap it to the D-rings if you need to!

If you need to know though it's the Kuryakyn Custom Roll bag!!

Quick Reply: All done with good pics!!