Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SuperBrace Dyna group buy...who's in?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 05:39 AM
ColdCase
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by creaky1
How would you know if you need this? Is there a measurement? If it's such an issue shouldnt the MoCo be doing a recall or something? I have an 08 Fat Bob that feels like it does a little swoosh on sharp turns and have had it re-aligned before and I have hit a couple un-expected potholes but nothing serious has happened... yet....
A chassis stabilizer, Sputhe or TruTrac, should help you. In my experience, the brace does not help the FatBob on the street. Perhaps if the forks are worn or loose.

Old 03-11-2010, 07:22 AM
jshull
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was gonna get one myself, just because thats what I do, i like all the gadgets, but never could find a price, so unless its like 35-50% off they can keep it, I am saving my pennies for true track!

Old 03-11-2010, 09:29 AM
tatfreek1
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the web site says for 49mm front that the price is like 176.00 without the supposed dyna group discount so all i know is that it is under 200 to start with!

Old 03-11-2010, 11:46 AM
watchluvr4ever
Road Captain

I just got off the phone with Superbrace and they said 20% off the retail price on all the Dyna braces. Also they are offering free shipping if you refer someone. Basically to get the free shipping the person who orders first posts their order number here and every time someone makes a purchase and mentions the prior persons order number it gets the prior person free shipping and so on.

Old 03-11-2010, 11:33 PM
bunkerbeer
Road Master

Ok, so now we have a price... time to order...

Old 03-12-2010, 12:02 PM
plumbertom
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ColdCase
A chassis stabilizer, Sputhe or TruTrac, should help you. In my experience, the brace does not help the FatBob on the street. Perhaps if the forks are worn or loose.
I agree, a much better use for the money. Even if you just get the front stabilizer you're gonna be miles ahead as it corrects almost 90% of the problems.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:17 PM
SuperBrace
Banned
Thumbs up

After numerous requests from you the members, we’re happy to announce that we’re running a July Group Buy with savings of 20% off every Dyna SuperBrace. This Group Buy includes all finishes (mirror polished, Denim Black & vivid Black), with or without flames and the even the wide Fat Bobs & Wide Glide SuperBraces.

Simply enter “groupbuy” in the coupon or discount number box when ordering exclusively through www.superbrace.com. The Group Buy details are listed on http://www.superbrace.com/proddetail.asp?prod=9999

Thanks for the support and Safe Riding,

SuperBrace – the Ultimate Fork Stabilizer
www.superbrace.com
www.facebook.com/superbracefanpage

Attached Thumbnails SuperBrace Dyna group buy...who's in?-superbrace-on-chromed-forks.jpg   SuperBrace Dyna group buy...who's in?-5191b-with-gaitors-cropped.jpg   SuperBrace Dyna group buy...who's in?-156xpc2.jpg   SuperBrace Dyna group buy...who's in?-denim-black.jpg   SuperBrace Dyna group buy...who's in?-5194f.jpg  

Old 07-03-2012, 12:40 PM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

I run one of these! actually my bike in the pic above! i love it!!!! i have never installed one of these on a customer bike and not had them say great things!

Old 07-03-2012, 12:40 PM
N-gin
Road Captain

Im in this time.
Been kicking myself from not getting it last time.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:45 PM
N-gin
Road Captain

Originally Posted by ColdCase
In my experience the FatBob handles like a drunk camel in a sand storm. Get the true track.
I put one on mine and the difference is night and day. The rear doesn't feel like its swaying side to side anymore. Plus the stabilizers for the dynamic frame takes the side loading off the engines cylinders.

Quick Reply: SuperBrace Dyna group buy...who's in?