Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

07' Bob today

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006 | 09:40 PM
grunt
Extreme HDF Member
Default RE: 07' Bob today

ORIGINAL: SDMF Every other color looks real good though. I'm sure there are fans of the Olive & Blue Denim, just as there are fans of Lance Bass.
Don't those people prefer pink denim bikes?

Old 07-29-2006 | 03:34 AM
Silverback
Advanced

Just bought a Pacific Blue Denim, would probably have been my last pick from looking at pictures online, but when I saw it in person there was no doubt in my mind that it was the one for me. I guess my second choice would be the black denim, but I urge you to at least see the blue denim in person before you decide. I agree about 15-20% down is a good amount.

Old 07-29-2006 | 04:10 AM
kaduku
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: Silverback

Just bought a Pacific Blue Denim, would probably have been my last pick from looking at pictures online, but when I saw it in person there was no doubt in my mind that it was the one for me. I guess my second choice would be the black denim, but I urge you to at least see the blue denim in person before you decide.
I agree, that we should not judge all these new colors until you see them in person. I bet that Pacific Blue Denim does look pretty good, and very curious to see the pewter one too!

Old 07-29-2006 | 04:54 AM
blackfinbob
Road Master

Congratulations!! That is the beauty of owning a HD, pick the color you want and add the accessories that you want. Whatever fits your personality. If you're a shiny happy person get lot's of chrome and if your not well don't. Ride it a bit and start adding sh*t that makes it look better or more comfortable for you. Unless someone else is paying for it well.......screw 'em eh!

Enjoy and post a pic for us,
jdog

Old 07-29-2006 | 08:29 AM
man4mopar
Road Master

Just bought a Pacific Blue Denim, would probably have been my last pick from looking at pictures online, but when I saw it in person there was no doubt in my mind that it was the one for me. I guess my second choice would be the black denim, but I urge you to at least see the blue denim in person before you decide. I agree about 15-20% down is a good amount.
I like the image in my head of the blue denim. Think you could post pics? When I first saw the 07 dynas and that blue denim I figured it may be the hot selling color. I also really like the idea of that olive green.

Old 07-29-2006 | 04:33 PM
boogerbooger
|
Advanced

If you go to the HD website and DL the wallpaper for the Bob, it's a blue color. What blue is that one? I saw a streetGlide the other day in a blue like the Bob in the pic, wonder if it's the same?

Old 07-29-2006 | 10:28 PM
JamieWG
Road Master

Put down as much as you can afford. Keep back some cash for any mods you want to do right away. The more you put down, the less the payment is and easier to pay off.

Old 07-29-2006 | 11:43 PM
TRITON
Road Master

I saw the new Pewter denim today for the first time, and I am in LOVE!!! I am still completely happy with my '06 Black denim, but that new color is AWESOME. It looks like the entire bike is bare aluminum. Talk about the no frills bobber look... they nailed it.

Old 07-30-2006 | 03:49 AM
Silverback
Advanced

Well today I go into my dealer to show off my bike to a friend and gf (its still there b/c i wanted the forward controls installed before I picked it up), and my eye catches a new pewter denim Bob sitting on the sales floor. Long story short, I pick up the pewter Bob up on Monday. It's a shame I can't just have both, they are such great colors.

Old 07-30-2006 | 05:15 AM
akflyer
Advanced

I just put a deposit down on a pewter denim. It's supposed to arrive early September. I can't wait!

Quick Reply: 07' Bob today