Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some help with passanger

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 03:13 PM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

My passenger boards fold up - technically. There's a little ball and spring inside them that serves to lock them up or down. That spring wears out and they end up just staying down now. I have the parts to fix them (cost all of about 60 cents), just haven't done it yet.

Old 02-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Lord_Rahl
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well any women out there want to come be my passenger? i still have stock will get anything you want though ladies.. even http://www.dscbikeshop.com/viberider.html

but more seriously my dad went out and get the kyurkian iso floorboards for my mom when she joins us and she says they are great. Dad took the time to mount some emblems on them so when they are up they still look nice on the bike. just poped out a pirce of rubber drilled a hole and bolted it in then jb welded the rubber back on.

Old 02-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Mike Kett
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pasenger pegs

I have an 06 Lowrider and I run the Kurry Iso Pegs. On the mids and hwy I use the regular round Iso's For the pasenger pegs I use the Kurry Iso's like SC I just dont use those Goofy wing brackets. You can mount them to the same mount as the stock pegs and when folded up (normal position) they look just like the round ones. It's a clean look. the wife love them. She's small so does'nt need a long stretch. The Kurry pegs can be picked up at any of the rally's fairly cheap. Sorry, I havent mastered posting pics here yet but I could e-mail if need be. Hope this helps.

Old 02-24-2010, 03:37 PM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Mike, I can assure you I'm not using those extensions because they give me that 'warm n fuzzy' feeling inside. It's out of pure function. My girl has some long legs and where the stock pegs sat, it was causing her discomfort.

I absolutely hate how they look when installed. I keep trying to figure out how to get the pegs off the swingarm and move them to the downtube behind the tranny. If I had access and knew how to run a cnc machine I'd have come up with something already.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:26 PM
OhioSkully
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Well hey long sexy legs on a women perched on those pegs would make them look 100 times better so iam with you on that lol.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:31 PM
OhioSkully
Club Member

at this point iam leaning toward the kury pegs that SC has and just mounting them on my stock passanger mount. They are not that expensive and not bad looking my dad has them on his engine guard on his RG and they look good.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:30 PM
OhioSkully
Club Member

well stopped by the local indy and picked these up he had them laying around hope they work only thing i didn't think about until now is that the male part of the peg is non adjustable and iam not sure what angle they will mount up at on my rigid dyna passanger mounts hope they work i like the looks of them. They are joker machine pegs and look sharp.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:32 PM
OhioSkully
Club Member

if they are angled to much anyone know of any adjusters i could put them on with another words i don't want them angled to the sky and her or boy not be able to put there feet on them right hope i can figure it out if not i may have to see what they look like on my forwards.

Old 02-28-2010, 06:21 PM
OhioSkully
Club Member

pegs didn't work out how i wanted on the passanger but they work great up on my forwards and look good. Had to work today but cpl buddies at the shop stopped by the garage after work and they agreed and helped put my jackly tank lift on and put the bike on the lift for the wheel removal and work i need to do there. Post pics in min.

Old 02-28-2010, 06:31 PM
OhioSkully
Club Member

heres what they look like on the forwards

Quick Reply: Need some help with passanger