Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C&C Motorcycle Seats, please post your pics...

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 04:55 AM
bucket13
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by jstreet0204
for the guys with the C&C fastback seats, how comfortable are they. I really like the look, but if they aren't that great for long trips, I can pick up a badlander much cheaper, and be uncomforatable. If they are good for long rides, I don't mind spending the extra money. I realize it isn't exactly a touring seat, but I can put in 300+ miles a day on the stock seat so if the fastback is equal or more comfortable than the stock SB seat I would probably get it.
The fastback seat has been the best purchase I have made for my bike! Extremely comfortable! I can ride for hours!

It will sit you about an inch lower and further back on the bike, so you definitely want to consider that before you buy it.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:17 PM
jstreet0204
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bucket13
The fastback seat has been the best purchase I have made for my bike! Extremely comfortable! I can ride for hours!

It will sit you about an inch lower and further back on the bike, so you definitely want to consider that before you buy it.
My legs are long enough I don't think it will be a problem. I ordered my fastback seat today. They said they are about 2.5 weeks out though.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:36 PM
dastick
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It will be well worth the wait

Old 03-25-2010, 03:50 AM
leepetersusn
Tourer

You guys are killing me. Just when I thought I was done spending money on this thing till after the Summer and now I "need" a new seat. I've sent C&C an e-mail requesting a quote on a seat for my Street Bob. It looks like I'm going with a fastback with flame stitching and embossed leather inserts to match my saddlebags. One question, has anyone reached the point that they have their bike exactly the way they want it and stopped spending money on it?

Old 03-25-2010, 06:02 AM
Voony
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bberck
C&C Fastback

With drivers backrest

Does it provide some kind of back support also without the back rest? It looks to have a natural back support from the pics...

Old 03-25-2010, 06:17 AM
Warrior Redleg
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by leepetersusn
You guys are killing me. Just when I thought I was done spending money on this thing till after the Summer and now I "need" a new seat. I've sent C&C an e-mail requesting a quote on a seat for my Street Bob. It looks like I'm going with a fastback with flame stitching and embossed leather inserts to match my saddlebags. One question, has anyone reached the point that they have their bike exactly the way they want it and stopped spending money on it?
Thats actually possible? Im on my third bike and I havent gotten to that point yet. Hmmmm....guess I will keep spending money and maybe one day I will look at it and say, ahhh..im done. Then the world will probably collapse.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:12 AM
dastick
Cruiser

Everytime I (or my wife) looks at the visa bill!Luckily those only come once a month so the feeling quickly passes.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:19 AM
watchluvr4ever
Road Captain

One question, has anyone reached the point that they have their bike exactly the way they want it and stopped spending money on it?
If I've learned anything from owning a Harley it's this...it's a never ending cycle.

Old 04-03-2010, 02:08 AM
sjjbib
Advanced

So i just returned home from work, My seat is it in, it looks awesome ! I will post a few pics as soon as I get it on the bike !!!

Old 04-03-2010, 03:28 PM
sjjbib
Advanced

So i went to put my seat on today, and it dosent fit ! I wasent thinking when i ordered it, but I dont have a stock rear fender for a dyna lowrider... they are not sure if they are going to be able to make one to fit without having the bike there, and I am in ny... But it is a harley fender so I don't see why they couldn't... crossing my fingers. hears a pic of it anyways....C&C Motorcycle Seats, please post your pics...-dsc00518.jpgC&C Motorcycle Seats, please post your pics...-dsc00519.jpg

Quick Reply: C&C Motorcycle Seats, please post your pics...