Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

w8less composite rotors

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 11:27 AM
rhinoWErX
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Turbo ray 44
Next time you have one off your bike, drop it in the garage floor from shoulder height and it will crack and or IT WILL BREAK!
Side pressure on a CAST rotor may cause FAILURE!
want more info, email me.
You are riding a time bomb in the rotor department.
ray
How does dropping a rotor from shoulder height related to how rotors should work in normal situations?

I can think of many items that will fail when not used as intended.

Do you have information about rotors failing during normal operation?

Old 11-10-2010, 08:23 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

History:

W8less Rotors who claims they make state-of-the-art brake discs. Ray C. Wheeler, the company’s international sales representative for W8less products. AKA Turbo ray 44 use to work for w8lessrotors.com. Ray as well as the owners of REL (w8lessrotors.com) were told by us several years ago as well as I told the many members here who purchased from Ray (use the search button) that these rotors would fail. Ray continued to hawk these defective products and REL continued to make faulty rotors. Ray was so intent on selling his MMC rotors to me at Sturgis that he did not even notice my MMC rotors on my bike. Ray parted company with bad blood between parties with REL around a year ago or so. Ray just talks and hawks stuff, is incapable of, and does not develop anything as far as MMC goes.

How I know it would fail. More than 10 years ago squeeze casting was used to manufacture MMC rotors.and they shattered on a test bike sponsored and testing for one of the largest Sport Bike Magazines. Back to the drawing board.

Ray knew not to use a squeeze cast method as well as the owners at REL. They were told what would happen face to face. You may listen to him HERE long after he know better and did not give a damn about your safety, he sold crap to make the money. There you have it, search a few years back and you will see that what I said is the same as it is now.

Listen to Ray AKA Turbo ray 44 in his own words HERE and you will hear an entirely different story. The internet does not forget.

Ray, if you wish to sell your parts here you may wish to pay to become a sponsor. You should be hung by the *****, and by the way, how do you like me now Ray?

Last edited by FastHarley; 11-10-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:37 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

Originally Posted by rounder
http://www.matrixbrakes.com/ the company is now called matrix brakes. Lyndall also offers composite rotors as well...
Matrix Brakes of REL, inc., is the same company called w8lessrotors.com

Old 11-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Turbo ray 44
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default reply

Like you just fine, though do not remember meeting you. Your facts are a little out of whack though.
No I did not know MMC had a problem when I started promoting the rotors and at no time did R E L ever admit to the fact of prior notification of failures.
R E L manufactured the rotors and I represented the products at trade shows.
Once the calls started coming in with reports of failure, R E L was put on notice and I PERSONALLY CALLED AND OR E-MAILED all customers that had purchased rotors through me.
Sold the crap to make money? Just so you know what you don't know..NOT A PENNEY WAS EVER PAID TO ME BY R E L (EVER) , HAS A MATTER OF FACT I INVESTED OVER $300,000 OF MY MONEY IN AN ATTEMPT TO PERFECT A PRODUCT I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT BUT LOOKED PROMISING.
AND NO...I am not on this forum to sell anything at anytime to anyone.

Parted company with bad blood???? Parted company due to the fact R E L COULD OR WOULD NOT PRODUCE A RELIABLE PRODUCT.

And yes you can still find MMC rotors sold on the internet. STRONGLY SUGGEST you contact the manufactures with your concerns. Yes I called and discussed my concerns with Primo-Rivera owners when they first advertised the MMC rotors about a year ago.

Feel free to call or e-mail at any time and we can discuss your concerns.
raycwheeler@gmail.com or at www.raycwheeler.com.
My address and phone numbers are listed on my web site.

Originally Posted by FastHarley
History:

W8less Rotors who claims they make state-of-the-art brake discs. Ray C. Wheeler, the company’s international sales representative for W8less products. AKA Turbo ray 44 use to work for w8lessrotors.com. Ray as well as the owners of REL (w8lessrotors.com) were told by us several years ago as well as I told the many members here who purchased from Ray (use the search button) that these rotors would fail. Ray continued to hawk these defective products and REL continued to make faulty rotors. Ray was so intent on selling his MMC rotors to me at Sturgis that he did not even notice my MMC rotors on my bike. Ray parted company with bad blood between parties with REL around a year ago or so. Ray just talks and hawks stuff, is incapable of, and does not develop anything as far as MMC goes.

How I know it would fail. More than 10 years ago squeeze casting was used to manufacture MMC rotors.and they shattered on a test bike sponsored and testing for one of the largest Sport Bike Magazines. Back to the drawing board.

Ray knew not to use a squeeze cast method as well as the owners at REL. They were told what would happen face to face. You may listen to him HERE long after he know better and did not give a damn about your safety, he sold crap to make the money. There you have it, search a few years back and you will see that what I said is the same as it is now.

Listen to Ray AKA Turbo ray 44 in his own words HERE and you will hear an entirely different story. The internet does not forget.

Ray, if you wish to sell your parts here you may wish to pay to become a sponsor. You should be hung by the *****, and by the way, how do you like me now Ray?