Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

front fender from KC International

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Pa-Rider
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default front fender from KC International

Has anyone ever had any experience buying any sheetmetal from KC Int.? I'm looking at this fender:

http://kcint.zoovy.com/product/50-07...21-WHEELS.html

..but at that price, I'm a little wary of the quality, or does that seem about right? I just don't want to spend any more $$$ than I have to.

but damn I love that wrapped look..

Anyone got any thoughts?

Old 02-09-2010, 09:22 PM
SuperFastGlide
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ive never bought from them, but that fender looks good..

Old 02-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Cruiser
Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm curious too. I've been wanting to do the same thing with the front fender, especially when I saw FUQUA's bike. I think that looks badass how it wraps around!

Old 02-09-2010, 11:02 PM
952dave
Tourer

I've bought one from them and they are very good quality, the only thing is you have to make spacers for it

Old 02-09-2010, 11:08 PM
fixxr
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got some brake rotors and a few other things but no fender.Their price's are good and the stuff is pretty good to.Most front fenders have to be fitted and trimmed.I wouldn't be afraid to buy from these guys they ship fast too!

Old 02-10-2010, 04:09 AM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts
Default Sponsors

Quite possibly one of our sponsors may have something more or equal to your liking. I do not work with 21" wheels so I can not help you in narrowing down your choices but since they support this forum and KC Int. does not, maybe there would be a better fit for you.

Old 02-10-2010, 05:19 AM
Pa-Rider
Road Master

Originally Posted by 777
I'm curious too. I've been wanting to do the same thing with the front fender, especially when I saw FUQUA's bike. I think that looks badass how it wraps around!
Yep, that's the bike that got me started on this..

I've bought one from them and they are very good quality, the only thing is you have to make spacers for it
That's what FUQUA told me last night, took him a bit of time to get it all fabricated and make it work right.

Quite possibly one of our sponsors may have something more or equal to your liking. I do not work with 21" wheels so I can not help you in narrowing down your choices but since they support this forum and KC Int. does not, maybe there would be a better fit for you.
I've looked through the sponsors here, and yes, one of them that I noticed does carry something similar, but with a price difference of almost $150.00, I really can't see doing that. I'm all for supporting sponsors of the site, and have done so in the past, but when it comes down to the cost, it's hard to justify, know what I mean?

Old 02-10-2010, 06:24 AM
ghostrider69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I have purchased alot of stuff from KCint. Great guys to deal with, quality products and like it was said earlier very fast shipping. You can't go wrong.

Old 02-10-2010, 07:00 AM
sergeantmajor
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Photos in sites might be tricky.
I think you have to see the fender on a Dyna and painted first,to have a full idea of the product..
I wanna do the same .

Old 02-10-2010, 08:53 AM
bikerlaw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 487 Likes on 355 Posts

I just two nights ago purchased a few things from them for my Shovel. I have done so in the past. More than once has the stuff required a little more "fitting" than I thought should have been necessary. But I still went back to them. A large majority of there stuff is asain repops, but sometimes the budget simply won't allow for top tier replacement parts. So I go back to them.

Quick Reply: front fender from KC International