Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Are you:
Macho
5.76%
More Macho than Wussy
5.76%
More Wussy than Macho
2.16%
Wussy
4.32%
Don't know
3.60%
Whatever dude ....
71.22%
Not Applicable
7.19%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Macho v. Wussy - what are you? Poll

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 07:13 PM
DirtNap
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Its not about ****.......We all ride or don't ride .......Who ever wants to expose his or her reasons for riding ,must want to get hustled .....I freaking hate a circle jerk....Hey Mommy look at me i'm masturbating in the mirror ...Next!!!!! could i paint your face with circus puke.....you know the one you find next to the hotdog stand hiding under the popcorn...

Old 02-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Glydiator
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm the biggest ***** on here and if anybody disagrees I'll beat ur fukking face in.

Last edited by Glydiator; 02-08-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:44 PM
clicker01
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whatever dude... perfect!

Old 02-08-2010, 11:21 PM
SURFOR Chop
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by DirtNap
Its not about **** ....

We all ride or don't ride ....

Who ever wants to expose his or her reasons for riding, must want to get hustled ....

I freaking hate a circle jerk ....

Hey Mommy, look at me i'm masturbating in the mirror ...

Next!!!!!

Could i paint your face with circus puke ..... you know the one you find next to the hotdog stand hiding under the popcorn ...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....

Not sure what to make of that one ....

Uh ... dude, I think you got the wrong thread ....

Old 02-08-2010, 11:32 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Dawg Rider
You sissy boys with your fancy pants electric starters, brakes, and foam padded seats insult the hard-assity of a manly man's man like myself. I remember the days when real men would would ride with no seat at all on a file-sharpened frame backbone. And while some of the prissy types would wear boots and goggles, the true riders went barefoot with razor blade pegs and rusty barb wire grips, half blind from direct bug hits to the eyeballs. And we liked it! Some days we'd use toothpicks to hold our eyes open to see who would be the first to get blinded and run into a tree or a road sign. Then we'd all have a good laugh while he tried to strap his leg back together with duct tape before he passed out from blood loss. Good times. And none of them frilly rubber tires and shock absorbers for us, either. If steel's good enough for locomotive wheels and horse shoes, it's good enough for a masculine man's motor sickle. Sure we fell down a bunch because of sparse traction, but that just made for entertainment around the campfire (none of that pansy electricity for us) trying to find funny shapes like big hooters in each other's scabs. On cold days, we'd ride bare **** nekkid just for kicks. We did use heated grips, but that just meant using a torch to get them glowing red just before we lit out. I sure miss the days of real riders on real machines...

:icon_bo wrofl::icon_la ugh:

Old 02-09-2010, 02:52 AM
domenicp7
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I didn't get the point of the "bolt on stuff" where are you to put the items you make or buy for your bike. In your back pocket or under your doo rag in his case (I have never worn one and have been riding for 25 years) must be a wuss. I read the original comment in the other thread and just thought the gentleman was grinding his axe or being an a$$.

whatever dude.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:53 AM
sergeantmajor
Cruiser

Why the f@*k do we need seats or suspensions?!
Why the hell do we wear JACKETS?!
He who invented Gore-Tex may burn in HELL!!
He who invented gloves may keep company to the previous person!!

(irrelevant but i like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1SIQ_dpPCc )

Last edited by sergeantmajor; 02-09-2010 at 04:55 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:52 AM
8541hog
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Now seriously...If all you tough talkers were REALLY macho, you would ride this bad boy....LMAO...

Old 02-09-2010, 08:37 AM
dreamer65
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

good thread saved me from getting in a pissing match with that a$$hole in the other thread.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:43 AM
FlatDF
Tourer

Haha, funny thread! I guess I'm on the wussy side then...but when I first started riding I sure was macho. No gloves, boots that looked better than they worked. Then I rode more. Ran over a stick that popped up off the road and damn near punched through those cheap boots - surprise, I bought better ones. Then I rode even more. Took a few rocks to the knuckles - surprise, I started wearing gloves just about all the time. Amazing how I've p*ssied out over the last few years.

Chris

Quick Reply: Macho v. Wussy - what are you? Poll