Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone ever used/heard of these bars?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 11:51 PM
FireRyder09
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever used/heard of these bars?

http://www.nashmotorcycle.com/index....parts/dragbars

Nash Motorcycles? Again looking for some new bars, really trying to see how I would like some low drag bars. Again with the risers built in (damn you HD) Im still unsure if these will fit.

But just curious what anyones heard or if anyones got a pair..not so much these but from Nash. Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Anyone ever used/heard of these bars?-dragbars-20web_big.jpg  
Old 02-01-2010, 12:12 AM
JerseyDevil
Road Captain

Be prepared to wait a looooooooong time before you receive bars from Nash. I know a lot of guys here bought the Nash gimps and waited a while before they got them.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:20 AM
t_b0ne3
Intermediate

Originally Posted by FireRyder09
http://www.nashmotorcycle.com/index....parts/dragbars

Nash Motorcycles? Again looking for some new bars, really trying to see how I would like some low drag bars. Again with the risers built in (damn you HD) Im still unsure if these will fit.

But just curious what anyones heard or if anyones got a pair..not so much these but from Nash. Thanks
I don't know what bike or year you have but lookup the street slammers and see if they have them for your bike. I have them on my 05' wide glide and they are LOW drags with risers all in one with internal wire runs?
Here's the list they fit and all
Street Slammer Bar - Satin Black

Comfort and attitude in one. This Street Slammer drag bar with 7" integrated risers offers a stylish alternative to separate curved risers, bars and handlebar clamp combinations, and reduces the stretch required to reach traditional straight bars. This 1-1/4" fat bar is factory drilled to accept hidden control wires for a clean custom look.

Handlebar Measurements Comparison Chart

Street Slammer Bar with Integrated Risers Requirements
55985-10

Fits '06-'07 FXDB, '08-later FXDF, '01-'05 FXDL,'99-later FXDWG, '00-later FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC, FXSTD, FLSTC, FLSTN, FLSTF, FLSTFB and '03-later FLHR, FLHRC, FLHRS models. All models require separate purchase of additional installation components. Does not fit '08 ABS equipped models, Heated Hand Grips, Hydraulic Clutch Kits, Handlebar Mounted Gauges, Road Tech™ Radio, Softail® Nacelle Kit P/N 67907-96C or Sidecar-equipped models.

MSRP US $259.95

Last edited by t_b0ne3; 02-01-2010 at 12:26 AM. Reason: found info
Old 02-01-2010, 09:24 AM
FireRyder09
Cruiser

Just found a guy online at ChopCult.com who has a pair for sale. But they are not drilled for internal wiring. How hard is this to do on your own? Cant be the price he is selling them for.

Also I forgot to mention..these would be going on a 2009 Street Bob.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:26 AM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

they're different which is cool...

my only concern is you might be reaching too much for those bars.

since the scientists over at harley made integrated risers, your total rise with those bars looks like its gonna be 3 inches or so (dono the specs on the bars themselves) which makes me think you're gona be reaching for your grips.

however, i think they'd look cool as **** and if i'm wrong about the aforementioned reach problem, do as larry the cable guy says and "git'r done"

Old 02-01-2010, 12:41 PM
jshull
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i love my nash bars, the trick to nash is if you do order from them do not get them powder coated, they can have them made in a day or two, its the powder coater that puts them behind. all together I have ordered three sets of bars and atwo sets of risers from them, every one is great, just talk to marlin or taber.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:48 PM
CountryPunk
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good looking bars, kind of expensive. They'd look killer on the stock integrated riser/tree setup. I prefer the "double down" bars here: http://www.kilbydeuce.com/09/parts.php?bars=1 but they're pretty pricey too.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:11 PM
FireRyder09
Cruiser

just bought em from a dude in Austin.... with shipping.... 89 bucks!!!! couldn't beat that even if I gotta drill em out myself! pics to come soon.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:13 PM
FireRyder09
Cruiser

and country punk those bars are killer! good find!

Old 02-01-2010, 09:17 PM
rounder
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

note on the internal wiring... instead of drilling make your life tons easier and make rectangular holes with a dremmel.

Quick Reply: Anyone ever used/heard of these bars?