Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any Pics of a Street Bob With RSD Apes?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 01:55 PM
MARCUS 79
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Pics of a Street Bob With RSD Apes?

Do you have any pictures of the Street Bob with RSD black Mini ape handlebars or similar to RSD Black apes please?

Old 01-28-2010, 04:48 PM
wholbein
Intermediate

If money is something you have to care about( I'm a grad student so it is) Road6customs makes bars RSD Vintage apes for a lot less. I was going to get a set but ended up spending that money on a heavy duty chain and security upgrade due to my other motorcycle being stolen. Once I have cash again, I'm getting me a set!

http://road6customs.com/products-pag...ts/handlebars/

Old 01-28-2010, 06:09 PM
FireRyder09
Cruiser

I agree with above. The RSD's are too high price. Just basically paying for the name. The Road 6 Customs that I have are great quality and look pretty darn killer. The customer service is great too, no problems with anything Ive ever ordered. But its your cash, so all up to you man

Old 01-28-2010, 06:10 PM
FireRyder09
Cruiser

This aint mine, but I found it online. Here is the link

http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...SLAMMED077.jpg

Old 01-28-2010, 06:49 PM
DMV11982
Cruiser

Yeah Roland Sands are overpriced!! Road 6 Customs makes a great product, Knurled, ready for internal wiring, and MADE IN THE USA!

Old 01-28-2010, 06:58 PM
A-10 KChawg
Tourer

RSD Vintage apes on mine. You can check the pics on my personal page. They kick @ss but I have to agree.......overpriced. It's been a while since I bought them but I think they were $350! I had to have them. I was new to the forum and didn't know about anything else out there like them. Unlike you, I made the mistake of not asking the bros on this forum. I do love the bars though.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:03 PM
DMV11982
Cruiser

The bars are SICK and I love the Air Filter, i am actually thinking about springing the cash for one! I think the look is unduplicated..

Old 01-29-2010, 01:59 AM
MARCUS 79
Tourer

Originally Posted by A-10 KChawg
RSD Vintage apes on mine. You can check the pics on my personal page. They kick @ss but I have to agree.......overpriced. It's been a while since I bought them but I think they were $350! I had to have them. I was new to the forum and didn't know about anything else out there like them. Unlike you, I made the mistake of not asking the bros on this forum. I do love the bars though.
Hi That bike is awesome. Well done. Can I ask what type of backrest/upright you have? Is it the New Harley Davidson's Detachable Upright Sissy Bar? Cause it says it does not fit to the SBob if I am right. Did you have to modify something to it so that it can fit?

Old 01-29-2010, 04:35 PM
A-10 KChawg
Tourer

Thanks for the comments. The sissy bar and side plates are Milwaukee Twins. I ordered them from J&P Cycles then had them powder coated black. I believe the sissy bar is called "round bar"...pretty easy to find on the website. The side plates are not the quick remove type but they are only held on by 2 bolts and they mount between the fender and struts. I think they looked better without all the hardware sticking out the sides IMO.

Old 01-31-2010, 02:25 PM
MARCUS 79
Tourer

Originally Posted by A-10 KChawg
Thanks for the comments. The sissy bar and side plates are Milwaukee Twins. I ordered them from J&P Cycles then had them powder coated black. I believe the sissy bar is called "round bar"...pretty easy to find on the website. The side plates are not the quick remove type but they are only held on by 2 bolts and they mount between the fender and struts. I think they looked better without all the hardware sticking out the sides IMO.
I will have a look...... Thanks a lot

Quick Reply: Any Pics of a Street Bob With RSD Apes?