Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I think I've rediscovered my street bobber!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 06:15 PM
PsTaN
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Adrian ...

Nice thread. The best rides seem to just happen ... you know?

PsTaN

Edit: I'm gonna throw a pic in for good measure. Remember this bike?

Attached Thumbnails I think I've rediscovered my street bobber!-adrianvall1.jpg  

Last edited by PsTaN; 01-17-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:23 PM
busch
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Time spent getting away with your dad nothing better make sure to do it often

Old 01-17-2010, 06:32 PM
TimBob2010
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really like Treasure Coast Harley! I am from Port Saint Lucie, (Live in NC do to Marine Corps) but Everytime I go home I stop in there. Last time I was home I did a big loop, going down us1 to Jupiter then back up to Ft Peirce along the coast (Forgot roads name) then headed out to Okee and back up to the pizzle. great time. I love FL for the riding weather.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:39 PM
GymRat523
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

best rides are usually one other person and no plans, big plus for it to be your dad.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:42 PM
ryderbiker
Road Warrior
Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

I had a ride like that right before I tore my bike down. Instead of riding up the beach I was riding through the farmlands of Kansas with snow on the ground with a friend who just got into riding. I was cold but I had a smile from ear to ear the whole time. I need to get my old man back on a bike so I can ride with him.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Desertdog7
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up riding

i feel ya on the whole riding everyday brah. Its hard to keep your wits about you when you HAVE TO ride. It kinda takes the wind out of the sails. It works out good for me because i can't really ride in the moring to work. I barely know my name, let alone trying to figure out how to operate my bike. Not a morning person. But when i do manage to muster up the courage or down a bunch of coffee quickly and take the bike.... i sure do love ridding home after work. Esp when you have one those days where its seems like everything just falls apart around you, nothing like the breeze in you face just cruzing down the road. (but i live in the country, no rush hour traffic) Glad you got the old feeling back. It wonders sometimes, but it always comes back. Wish i could ride with my Dad. Thats awesome brah!

Cheers

Attached Thumbnails I think I've rediscovered my street bobber!-img_32542.jpg  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:16 PM
bigVtwin88
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, I'm jealous. I want to be able to go ride with my dad so bad I'm thinking about buying another bike. Every time I visit my folks and take the bike he's always asking me to take it for a ride and every time I stand there watching him disappear down the road wishing I wasn't still standing on the porch.

Old 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Topspin
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

can't beat Treasure Coast HD. Great place to browse... great place to do business. Next time you wanna do an A1A ride up there, gimme a call. I go fairly often. Also gotta stop at Judy's Highway Cafe Burgers in Tequesta (US1) for a burger. When Sly isn't cooking, he's standing in the road waving down bikes to stop in. Quite a sight.

Tony

Judy's Highway Cafe... prolly the best burger in town. Oh... bike parking only.

Attached Thumbnails I think I've rediscovered my street bobber!-ridetojudys.jpg  

Last edited by Topspin; 01-17-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:38 PM
donr101395
Extreme HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts

Enjoy those rides with your dad. My dad wasn't able to ride by time I could ride on the road so I never got to ride with him.

Old 01-17-2010, 08:28 PM
Voony
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cornishman
Glad you both had a good one. Sometimes the less the planning the better the trip, dunno why just seems that way.
I think these are the best ones.

I can't wait to be riding my scoot everyday to go to work. Will put me in a good mood I even am thinking about moving farther away from my work so that my commute will be longer aha.

Quick Reply: I think I've rediscovered my street bobber!