Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leather Pros 3100 Saddlebags

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 07:45 PM
CraigsStreetbob
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great on your WG. I wish it was that simple for the 2010 SB. The signal relocation kit looks terrible, but it seems to be the only option if I want saddle bags.

Last edited by CraigsStreetbob; 12-30-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:48 PM
T-CON
Advanced

get them you will not be disappointed! I beat the hell out of a set this summer on a 5 week trip and they were nothing but reliable. On the other hand one of my buddies lost an HD bag on the highway in cali, that was fun to go back for.

The attachment system for the leather pros is my favorite part because it is easy and reliable. Oh and the bags are bomber also. Definitely worth the price.

I put them on my fat bob and as such did not have to relocate anything but talk to gary and he will tell you exactly what you need to do for a street bob.

Old 12-30-2009, 07:53 PM
CraigsStreetbob
Cruiser

Originally Posted by T-CON
get them you will not be disappointed! I beat the hell out of a set this summer on a 5 week trip and they were nothing but reliable. On the other hand one of my buddies lost an HD bag on the highway in cali, that was fun to go back for.

The attachment system for the leather pros is my favorite part because it is easy and reliable. Oh and the bags are bomber also. Definitely worth the price.

I put them on my fat bob and as such did not have to relocate anything but talk to gary and he will tell you exactly what you need to do for a street bob.
The problem is I spoke to Gary today and he did not know what to do regarding the relocation of the rear turn signal. He told me the HD kit is the only option right now and agreed it was ugly. He is trying to come up with a solution, but I can not beleive no SB 09 or 2010 owners have come up with a solution. But yea the Leather Pros rocks and I want to do it.

Old 12-31-2009, 06:08 AM
doublenaughtspy
Tourer

Originally Posted by GPHDXLC
doublenaughtspy'
On the Leather Pros web site they say I would need to buy HD #53961-06 docking hardware kit Retail $ 41.95 in addition to the bags. Did you get this with your bags?...Thanks.

Mine came complete with everything necessary, no turn signal relocation required. Not sure why you'd need the detachable docking hardware unless you had a detachable backrest. I have a Wide Glide, so I didn't have to relocate the turn signals. Most dynas do need to have the signals relocated to the license plate bracket. My bags came with all of the hardware I needed - 3 or 4 sets of different bolts, spacers, etc. The different length bolts are so you'll have the correct length for whatever application (I have a detachable backrest, so I used the really long ones.). I didn't have to buy anything else other than the bags. I'd call LeatherPros directly or call Jenny S.

Old 12-31-2009, 06:10 AM
doublenaughtspy
Tourer

If all you're looking for is to relocate the turn signals, I think Kuryakyn also has a relocation kit. Small price to pay to have the best bags money can buy tho!

Old 12-31-2009, 02:05 PM
rounder
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by CraigsStreetbob
The problem is I spoke to Gary today and he did not know what to do regarding the relocation of the rear turn signal. He told me the HD kit is the only option right now and agreed it was ugly. He is trying to come up with a solution, but I can not beleive no SB 09 or 2010 owners have come up with a solution. But yea the Leather Pros rocks and I want to do it.
Alloy art strut lights! Replace the turn signals with these, all will be well.