Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob Seat and Highway Pegs

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 11:21 PM
NDFatBob
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fat Bob Seat and Highway Pegs

So I've put my first season in on my new Fat Bob. First things first, I love this bike. Granted it is my first, but I enjoy riding it whenever I can. Since I have it in winter storage now I'm looking at it and thinking what I would like to do before the spring thaw. Two things popped into my mind as nice to haves.......
1) A new seat. I'm looking at the HD Tallboy, HD Sundowner or the Corbin Dual Tour. I'm 6'2" and my wife is 5'11", we need something that will provide comfort for my solo trips or when it's the both of us.
2) Highway Pegs. I'd like to put some sort of extension onto the forward controls to allow me to stretch out a bit more. I'd like to stay away from the egine gaurd and mounts. Is there anything out there that can do this?
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Old 12-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Cyclenby
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Opened my Christmas present early (Sundowner seat) so my wife and I could ride today - have not taken yet on the road but I kinda like the old school look of the seat my wife sat on for a minute and certainly noticed the difference in comfort.

Attached Thumbnails Fat Bob Seat and Highway Pegs-bike-seat.jpg