Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Krauss Customs - This thing is sick!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 09:58 PM
07fxdb
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the handguards....the rest is overdone imho. The swingarm continues to bolt into the engine case...fun though, and that's the point of it all isn't it

Old 12-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Redbeard
Stellar HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 46 Posts

I dig it. I don't care if anyone says "nice Sportster"

Old 12-04-2009, 08:13 AM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

LMAO!! "About as useful as a supercharged Vespa!" hahahahahahahahahhahahaha! I'd ride a supercharged vespa any day!! LMAO! Sorry, but that was a very funny post.

And that bike is just ridiculous. I can't believe someone can make a Dyna look SO BADASS!!! That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick! Very impractical, but so sick.

Old 12-04-2009, 10:31 AM
blackmopar
Road Captain

As Ive said to each opinion their own, but I really dont see the impractical-ness that all are talking about - I mean the salt flat shot with the clip ons, well yea - but the other shots with mx bar and mids controls - the thing is actually set up rider postion close to what i have - these show a little better

Attached Thumbnails Krauss Customs - This thing is sick!-krausdyna4.jpg   Krauss Customs - This thing is sick!-krausdyna5.jpg  
Old 12-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Voony
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That would definitely hurt my lower back riding in that position

Old 12-04-2009, 10:51 AM
blackmopar
Road Captain

yea i guess a lotta poeple say that isnt comfortable position - it certainly aint apes and forwards bark-a-lounger, but I actually really like it - my back never really barked - legs talked **** for a little while after i went back to mids from forwards but now it doesnt bother me at all - i can easily go distances - now his seat pan on the other hand.....

Old 12-04-2009, 11:29 AM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

i think the only impractacle part i thought of was the seat pan....everything else is ridable for distance....

Old 12-04-2009, 11:53 AM
GREENOHAWK69
Stellar HDF Member
Received 575 Likes on 346 Posts

Originally Posted by blackmopar
As Ive said to each opinion their own, but I really dont see the impractical-ness that all are talking about - I mean the salt flat shot with the clip ons, well yea - but the other shots with mx bar and mids controls - the thing is actually set up rider postion close to what i have - these show a little better
+2...and when did you have David Duchovny ride your bike? Heck, I didn't know he rode?

Old 12-04-2009, 12:06 PM
blackmopar
Road Captain

Originally Posted by GREENOHAWK69
+2...and when did you have David Duchovny ride your bike? Heck, I didn't know he rode?
i let him ride it while im stunt doubling for his action shots in the californication series

Old 12-04-2009, 12:40 PM
bucket13
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by blackmopar
yeah...totally impractical....he doesn't look like he is having any fun in those shots at all....NOT!
That bike is super cool...don't think I would give up my bike for it...but I would definitely make space for it in my garage and I would ride the hell out of it!

Quick Reply: Krauss Customs - This thing is sick!