Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

70 degrees in November, in OHIO!?!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 10:49 AM
OhioSkully
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

todd iam just south of mansfield off of 13, i was up at hales saturday with my boy and we ran over to the old prison on 545 alot of good riding just to the east and south of me

Old 11-10-2009, 10:57 AM
todd-67
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3,407 Likes on 1,593 Posts

Originally Posted by OhioSkully
todd iam just south of mansfield off of 13, i was up at hales saturday with my boy and we ran over to the old prison on 545 alot of good riding just to the east and south of me
Nice... We were down there for the Rally. You do have a lot of good roads down there. Next time I am down there.... probably next season ........ I will have to hit you up.

Old 11-10-2009, 11:34 AM
OhioSkully
Club Member

Not a problem let me know i ride all the time as you can tell. Will meet up let me know. The extended forcast for the weekend coming up 14,15 is looking good i got to go up to hales saturday morning the 14 to get that front clunk taken care of about less than 1/2hr then i hope to ride a little.

We need to have a meet up in central ohio sometime i know its been talked about but never seems to go anywhere maybe that will give us something to do over the winter plan a weekend meet up and ride.

Old 11-10-2009, 01:55 PM
glideridemike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 261 Likes on 86 Posts

Over 70 Sunday here in Circleville. Took an excursion to Cincinnati via 138 to 50 to 132 to 32. Pretty ride. Round 220 miles or so round trip. Goin it took me around 3 hrs. Comin back , 2 hrs. I laid it out on 138......the girl was runnin fine in the cooler weather...just luv hearin that propipe a rumblin...

Old 11-10-2009, 02:39 PM
MZBuckeye
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OhioSkully
Not a problem let me know i ride all the time as you can tell. Will meet up let me know. The extended forcast for the weekend coming up 14,15 is looking good i got to go up to hales saturday morning the 14 to get that front clunk taken care of about less than 1/2hr then i hope to ride a little.

We need to have a meet up in central ohio sometime i know its been talked about but never seems to go anywhere maybe that will give us something to do over the winter plan a weekend meet up and ride.

Great idea, it seems there are plenty of members in the area. I would love to meet up with some of you guys.

Old 11-10-2009, 02:43 PM
glideridemike
Ultimate HDF Member

Yep theres been talk about meet ups but they never materialize. They do sound like a hoot tho...

Old 11-10-2009, 02:53 PM
08fxdf43202
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by MZBuckeye
Great idea, it seems there are plenty of members in the area. I would love to meet up with some of you guys.
Can I tag along... from Columbus, Ohio?

Old 11-10-2009, 03:06 PM
MZBuckeye
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 08fxdf43202
Can I tag along... from Columbus, Ohio?
Of course! The further south we go, the better the roads get!

Are any of you guys free during the week? My days off are almost certainly going to be during the week next year (I'm low on the totem pole at work) but the riding is usually better, less traffic, buggies, etc.

I'd happily organize a mid-week ride somewhere come springtime if anyone would be interested.

Old 11-10-2009, 06:25 PM
glideridemike
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by MZBuckeye
Of course! The further south we go, the better the roads get!

Are any of you guys free during the week? My days off are almost certainly going to be during the week next year (I'm low on the totem pole at work) but the riding is usually better, less traffic, buggies, etc.

I'd happily organize a mid-week ride somewhere come springtime if anyone would be interested.
All summer I was off, but just went back to work last week. It is short term, but riding weather will be scarce by then I'm hopin anyways.

I'm always interested in ridin but its lookin like I'm relegated to weekends for the time being.

I'll tellya, the 2 lanes down our way and further south southeast, even on weekends, have little traffic.

Old 11-10-2009, 11:32 PM
OhioSkully
Club Member

i usually work all during the week and if schedule stays the same will have every weekend off next year. That being said i also use about 220 hrs of vacation a year to ride and do things lol.

Iam all in for helping set something up for an ohio meet up and ride so we got all winter to actually make this happen and come up with a ride and a place to meet up.

Quick Reply: 70 degrees in November, in OHIO!?!