Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I just dont understand

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 02:59 AM
sergeantmajor
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well i still do not understand why we even like Harleys...
We don't have brakes...suspensions...cooling liquids...and healthy backs

Old 11-08-2009, 03:23 AM
kitthedig
6th Gear

Smiles though, Big F*&^ing smiles. Even if they are hidden under bandanas

Old 11-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Lorance66
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blacknsilver
Actually, accordng to this poll on here the Super Glide and Street Bob are the most popular.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-...roll-call.html

But I love my FATBOB!!!
Based on what I have seen in my local area, this is true. I see Glides and SB's all over Phoenix, but I may have seen like two FB's. Just sayin'.

Old 11-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Chips
Road Warrior

Let's not forget the 'feel' factor.
Sometimes the final choice of bikes can't be put into words.

A friend of mine, decided he wanted to ride a Harley. When he went to the dealer to choose one, money was not an issue. ( he could buy the whole dealership if he wanted).
When I asked why he choose a Fat Bob, he said: "Of the diff. bikes I tried...it just 'felt right'".

Each to his own...that's how I 'feel' about my FLSTC.

BTW. ..This summer..he had so much fun riding and customizing his FB, he's decided to buy a second Harley. His next choice..?? who knows?

Old 11-08-2009, 08:23 AM
CRZYLGZZ
Road Warrior

not for nothing, the girl with her foot on the fender woulda gotta a rib shot for that stunt. wanna rub your taco?, Ok.. but your foot???

Old 11-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Rightnow5341
Cruiser

Don't be afraid of something that stands out right from the sales floor. The headlights, rear fender, and tires look good to me and I bought it over the night train (my other fav Bike). Every time I ride some one comments about my bike some good some bad don't care it’s mine. I have seen some Harley’s that are not to my taste on this forum and when I am riding. That’s what’s makes them interesting.” Another man’s trash is another man’s treasure.” Oh yea please don’t puke at my sig pic I know my bike is horrendous!

Old 11-08-2009, 10:14 AM
screamin 110
Cruiser

Originally Posted by CRZYLGZZ
not for nothing, the girl with her foot on the fender woulda gotta a rib shot for that stunt. wanna rub your taco?, Ok.. but your foot???

Her foot was on the seat. I had to do a double take when I saw her do that.

Old 11-08-2009, 10:15 AM
INJEKTER
Road Warrior
Received 204 Likes on 157 Posts

Originally Posted by screamin 110
Why would anybody buy a soft tail it is such a bad design they had to revamp the engine with a counter balancer so it would not have ill affects on the rear suspension. The vibs per second at a given rpm would cause the rear spring to sag because it could not stand the harmonics.

Why would anybody buy a sportster a bike that girl wont even ride.

Why buy a FXDSE2 because it has 29 deg rake, 110ci, all the chrome you can get, custom paint, hyd clutch, inverted forks, resale value, and the nifty little gold key.

Its funny how true HD guys HATE SE models. Why is it because they cant afford one or what. You cant build a bike of that quality for the same price. Also if you did get close it would not have the resale of a SE.

Its also funny you guys ASSUME I dont like the FB at all. That where your wrong. I just dont understand how they almost have cult statis this quick.
well i was just fishing , like u were with your dick head post, and sure enough you bit because being a true asswipe u couldn't resist. and use spell check for christs sake u tard

Old 11-08-2009, 10:25 AM
INJEKTER
Road Warrior
Received 204 Likes on 157 Posts

oh and screaming 110, your build sounds sweet, love to be able to post numbers like that, someday maybe. i happen to like cvo's by the way, its people acting like ****** that bother me, i don't hold the bike responsible however. i almost bought one the day i bought my fb ,but the colors sucked on it, now if this was sitting there i would have, and sorry to burst your little bubble, but i can afford it.

Old 11-08-2009, 10:35 AM
SBRob
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,293 Likes on 1,701 Posts

Originally Posted by Rightnow5341
Don't be afraid of something that stands out right from the sales floor. The headlights, rear fender, and tires look good to me and I bought it over the night train (my other fav Bike). Every time I ride some one comments about my bike some good some bad don't care it’s mine. I have seen some Harley’s that are not to my taste on this forum and when I am riding. That’s what’s makes them interesting.” Another man’s trash is another man’s treasure.” Oh yea please don’t puke at my sig pic I know my bike is horrendous!
I gotta tell ya'....your bike looks awesome.

Congrats

Quick Reply: I just dont understand