Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Bob owner...

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006 | 02:14 PM
2_dogs
|
Advanced
Default New Bob owner...

...since a month ago but I've been lurking for a while. Great site and a lot of my "research" on what to get aftermarket- wise has come from you guys.

I've wanted a Harley since 1972 (5th grade) when me and Matt Lale dreamed of owning baggers and riding to Alaska. Thanks to my wife cheating on me multiple times I was finally able to afford one- out she went and HELLO BOB! Burns her *** now to see me riding around town with the new girlfriend in tow. Life is sweet my friends.

Once again, great site and great posts. I hope to be joining in the discussions and getting to know you all.

Marty

Old 07-09-2006 | 02:20 PM
TRITON
Road Master
Default RE: New Bob owner...

Welcome to the forums!

Congrats on your loss and your gain.
As the old saying goes, Why is divorce so expensive.....Cause it's worth it. (says the guy who has no idea and has been happily married for 14 years).

Old 07-09-2006 | 02:21 PM
kaduku
Road Captain

Isn't life funny. Congrats and welcome to the forum! Can you post a pic of your ex-wife?

Old 07-09-2006 | 02:26 PM
madcitycustom
Road Master

Only a HD can turn a cheating wife into a sweet situation. And on a bob, of course.

Old 07-09-2006 | 02:29 PM
jigman
Cruiser

Congrats!!!

Ironically I got divorced back in 1995 and got a Honda Shaodow and a beemer as revenge.
I am now married and have a Harley Bob. Moral of story? You shouldnt have to get divorced to get a harley if the marriage was good to begin with. My current wife of 8 years is the best there is. She's working her way up to an HD currently riding a 650 VStar as her beginning bike -and doing well. Find a good woman that wants you to have a harley and you will find heaven on earth.

Old 07-09-2006 | 02:36 PM
jaysonL
Elite HDF Member

Sad to say, but there is an AWEFUL lot of that going around. The same thing happened to me, only I got the coolest bike the the world, instead of the second coolest.

Old 07-09-2006 | 02:39 PM
TRITON
Road Master

So you DID buy the St. Bob.....You better get off that guys bike before he gets back....

Old 07-09-2006 | 02:49 PM
streetbobhans
Cruiser

Great bike, funny story! Welcome and ride safe.

Old 07-09-2006 | 03:08 PM
Buggz
Tourer

Name:  100_0607.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  52.8 KB

Just like all those WG guys, trying to regain there lost supremacy, I always thought they were Softails with shocks....just kiddin'.
Hey, you didn't get the ugly Bob you know vivid black, did ya?

Old 07-09-2006 | 03:22 PM
TRITON
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Buggz

Just like all those WG guys, trying to regain there lost supremacy, I always thought they were Softails with shocks....just kiddin'.
Hey, you didn't get the ugly Bob you know vivid black, did ya?

Don't try and fool him with that mind trick stuff...Everybody knows that denim is the worst color ever put on a bike!

Quick Reply: New Bob owner...