Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tank swap no gas gauge

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 12:40 PM
nazareth27
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just a fast update, thank you guys for all the help and puttin up with my nutball posts. The bike is running fine again now, finally. I replaced my fuel filter, checked everything and recharged my battery overnight full. I reseated my disconnect fuel line under the tank one last time and pushed it in as hard as I could. Fuel comes out still going back into the tank, but the bike is running perfect, everything is full power, took it out, runs perfect, no dying or sluggishness. I also replaced the black plastic part in the center. And its running the submersible fuel lines as well instead of the stock plastic ones. I get to take a disconnect and stock fuel line and fuel regulator back to the dealer so will get a little money back there. Even got my gauge soldered and reconnected. Just looking for a black front fender, but everything is back in order. All fixed, just in time for a snowstorm to hit us Sunday haha.

Thank you all for helping me and troubleshootin with me. Its hell to go through it but its also good to have help at the click of a keyboard.

thank you
Naz

Old 11-14-2009, 10:32 PM
Baeseman1
Elite HDF Member
Received 99 Likes on 78 Posts

Glad ya got it back up and runnin. What did the old filter look like or what was effed' up with it that a tank-swap killed it?