Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wide Glide Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 01:16 AM
Muddcat
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TIDE
Its been a while since I posted any updated pics. Since my last pictures, I added Spike akle covers, chrome controls, and wild one chubby 14" apes package with all braided wires from Hill Country Customs. Here are some brand new pics.

Bike looks awesome. Cant wait to get some apes on mine.

Old 04-12-2009, 05:54 PM
HDBRATT
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by BMF Jay
How can I make my pictures larger.
Come on Jay~ you know the answer to this one....Take bigger pictures!!!!!!!

No just kidding email them to me and I will blow them up for ya!

Old 04-12-2009, 07:06 PM
SH_01FXDWG
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BMF Jay
How can I make my pictures larger.
Don't use the attachment. When you attach images that makes them show as a thumbnail. Upload you images to your your album or to wherever you like to upload images too. Then insert images using the address.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:26 PM
JuniorDOT
Intermediate
Default Times are tough

I have had to make a hard decision. The wide glide has to go. Its been a sweet ride, but I never got my stimulus package or a big bonus. Thought I would post here one more time as an owner.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:33 PM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by JuniorDOT
I have had to make a hard decision. The wide glide has to go. Its been a sweet ride, but I never got my stimulus package or a big bonus. Thought I would post here one more time as an owner.
Sorry to hear. Are the payments too much? Try refinancing it, maybe get a lower payment.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:53 AM
HGM
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by SC-Longhair
Sorry to hear. Are the payments too much? Try refinancing it, maybe get a lower payment.
Definatly bad news.. Sorry to hear it.. Maybe sell it and get an older one, much cheaper.. With no debt, tough times arent near as tough... You'll be back before too long.. I sold mine 10yrs ago, when money was REAL tight.. Took me 8yrs to catch up and get out of that stupid "credit" rut.. Never again!! JMO....

Old 04-14-2009, 08:40 AM
ken10652
Cruiser
Default Wide Glide Rules the Dyna Breed

I have a 2002 Dyna Wide Glide that I bought last year with 7k on it, have 26k+ today. I love the way this bike looks, handles and runs down roads. Its very comfortable for long distance, my personel best is 650 in one day and I could have gone further easily. The chrome sets it off very well although it is a bit to keep clean at times but well worth it IMHO. Basically the Wide Glide is at its core a manufactured chopper and still looks like what a bike should look like to me, all the storage available on the big cruisers is handy but detracts from the appearance to the point where it starts looking more like a BMW to me. Ride clean, ride safe and ride fast when its open, that's the Wide Glide in a nutshell!

Old 04-14-2009, 11:15 AM
Baeseman1
Elite HDF Member
Received 99 Likes on 78 Posts

This how it looked when I bought it used...

And this is today...

Old 04-14-2009, 11:50 AM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Baese...that does look good. Wish my 07 rear fender filled the backend like the ones on the <=05's. Lord knows why the moco put such a tiny piece of metal as a fender on mine. Not like the bike was any cheaper overall.

Didn't like the thunderheader? Although the long shots do give the bike long lines.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:43 AM
FPFD480
Advanced

Originally Posted by 00glider
Here's a couple of pictures of another ugly bob-tailed wide glide
I just got back from a nice two day ride around the Olympic Peninsula before the crazy 4th.
Tried out my relatively new Mustang touring seats on a longer trip. Love 'em. No butt tingle at all. Got off the bike the first day only twice to gas up and put my jacket on.
Windscreen looks awefully buggy, but can't tell here.

No offense to the Bobs, but it's in the only kind of black I like,... shiny black.

I really like that windscreen ... I have the same set up with the tach and have been looking for a windscreen that would fit ny 2001 FXDWG... what windscreen is that? Thanks in advance ... great looking ride!

Quick Reply: Wide Glide Roll Call