Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 10:04 AM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master
Received 76 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by Dyna_Bagger85
Should have the paint finished up this coming weekend. Working crazy hours this week. Have to do a final color coat followed by laying the stencils and painting them black all followed by a matte clear coat.

The large wings are going on the tank and the small ones going from the headlight hole on my Gauntlet fairing then down the sides and all be in black.

Looking good. I'm interested in seeing the final results. What are you using for the clear coat?

Old 05-04-2016, 10:18 AM
Dyna_Bagger85
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Going with a matte clear coat

Old 05-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Skeletony
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Upgraded my suspension. 2" over stock up front. SM preload adjusters. Traxxion single rate spring. Ricor intimators. 14" works in the back. Then the rifle fairing and forkboots. Got to test the front end riding to laughlin. Was really happy about it. Just put the works on and it started raining. Thanks for all the inspiration!Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-2ubgdt1.jpg

The following users liked this post:
ALstew (05-06-2016)
Old 05-05-2016, 09:14 PM
dtaylor00
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Skeletony
Upgraded my suspension. 2" over stock up front. SM preload adjusters. Traxxion single rate spring. Ricor intimators. 14" works in the back. Then the rifle fairing and forkboots. Got to test the front end riding to laughlin. Was really happy about it. Just put the works on and it started raining. Thanks for all the inspiration!
Nice shaker cup

Old 05-05-2016, 09:22 PM
AussieTX
Tourer
Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

http://www.bungking.com/swing-arm-lift-kit/

Anyone here running these? Noticeable difference in comfort or handling?

Old 05-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Skeletony
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dtaylor00
Nice shaker cup
I know pretty hard, right? Haha

Old 05-05-2016, 10:21 PM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master

Originally Posted by AussieTX
http://www.bungking.com/swing-arm-lift-kit/

Anyone here running these? Noticeable difference in comfort or handling?
I looked into them, but I couldn't find much info. I thought of it as kind of for someone who was curious about using longer shocks instead of a long term add on. I decided to put my money into an actual shock upgrade, but I do think it's perfect for someone who want to experiment or has dropped large coin on a stock length shock.

I saw one on eBay a day or so ago if you're interested. I think it was still close to the new price.

AussieTX (05-05-2016)
Old 05-05-2016, 10:34 PM
AussieTX
Tourer

Originally Posted by SquishyLowRider
I looked into them, but I couldn't find much info. I thought of it as kind of for someone who was curious about using longer shocks instead of a long term add on. I decided to put my money into an actual shock upgrade, but I do think it's perfect for someone who want to experiment or has dropped large coin on a stock length shock.

I saw one on eBay a day or so ago if you're interested. I think it was still close to the new price.
I already have a set of Ricor 13" shocks, had been debating going full retard and trying the swing arm lift kit in conjunction with it if there were good reviews out there about them.

Old 05-05-2016, 10:47 PM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master

Originally Posted by AussieTX
I already have a set of Ricor 13" shocks, had been debating going full retard and trying the swing arm lift kit in conjunction with it if there were good reviews out there about them.
I didnt about adding on to quality shocks too. That would get you close to 15. You could your local mx track.

AussieTX (05-05-2016)
Old 05-05-2016, 10:57 PM
AussieTX
Tourer

Originally Posted by SquishyLowRider
I didnt about adding on to quality shocks too. That would get you close to 15. You could your local mx track.
Well, I do like dirt bikes.....
But I also have a very bad back due to some prior injuries, so if it allows me to ride more aggressively while giving better shock absorption that would be a welcome addition.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's