Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 09:46 PM
sonnydaze
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by mud

really??

I've barely caught my breath since 1989.

................a good year for me was 1965.

bought my first XLCH with paper route money.
sorry your so OLD lol just kidding

Old 10-29-2012, 10:38 PM
risinoutlaw
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by murraydo16
looks great man, a total different way about going with the bike then pure blacked outness. I would not mind cruising next to that. Quick question what year is that model?
Thanks! Its a 2011 Street Bob.

Old 10-29-2012, 10:55 PM
crimson13
Elite HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by risinoutlaw

Dude I just wanted to say one hell of a bike man great job!!!

Last edited by crimson13; 10-30-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 02:33 AM
USMCBattles
Tourer

Originally Posted by tbone108
Some photos.[IMG][/IMG]
reflectors yeah buddy.

Old 10-30-2012, 02:27 PM
tbone108
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure what that means. The one on the other side has fell off, is that not very cool?
Putting bags on soon i no thats not cool but will be able to put me waterproofs in cos it pisses down all the time over here. This is the uk and its full of ricers there are not that many Harleys over here like in the US so cool is not high on my list but the bike rides good around the back lanes we have as roads. I don't ride with a **** pot lid cos i'd get **** wet.
Your best mate tbone108

Old 10-30-2012, 03:02 PM
USMCBattles
Tourer

Not sure what that means. The one on the other side has fell off, is that not very cool?
Putting bags on soon i no thats not cool but will be able to put me waterproofs in cos it pisses down all the time over here. This is the uk and its full of ricers there are not that many Harleys over here like in the US so cool is not high on my list but the bike rides good around the back lanes we have as roads. I don't ride with a **** pot lid cos i'd get **** wet.
Your best mate tbone108
get rid of all of them it will clean ur bike up i poped mine off then rubbed with gas an used carnuba wax after there is prob better stufff to take it off its just what i used. bags are cool if there the right bags. yeah you guys have alot of trumpets out there.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:31 PM
tbone108
Outstanding HDF Member

yes they do need to come off, i was going to powder coat the fork legs black this winter
but have gone off the boil a bit with the project due to spending money on other things.
Yes i have a 1975 Triumph Trident.
Regards tbone108

Old 10-30-2012, 04:33 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member

Your best mate tbone108
mentality here in US is a bit different from Europe. I think more people here are into customizing. Looking "cool" is very important and I bet a lot of people here in US got into the "lifestyle" rather than into riding bikes.
I don't envy you cats in UK having to ride in all kinds of pissy cold, but I bet that makes y'all much better riders than than posers we got here.

Old 10-30-2012, 05:00 PM
cee
Cruiser
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

yes they do need to come off, i was going to powder coat the fork legs black this winter
but have gone off the boil a bit with the project due to spending money on other things.
Yes i have a 1975 Triumph Trident.
Regards tbone108
I used a piece of dental floss to slide behind and pull them off. Maybe some kind of chemical cleaner, or heat to get the glue off. Good bike to work on with the blacked out engine already.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:24 AM
tbone108
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by cee
I used a piece of dental floss to slide behind and pull them off. Maybe some kind of chemical cleaner, or heat to get the glue off. Good bike to work on with the blacked out engine already.
Yes I will have a go at that at the weekend it may motivate me to get going on the project which was always going to be a long term job. The bike is a keeper as they say over hear. I don't buy bikes and sell them the next year for the next hobby. I have had bikes from 16 years old and always had two or more on the go. So many people the world over get Harleys as mid life thing and i am not knocking them, more bikes that sell the better for us all with nice clean second hand bikes at good prices its a win win. I got my one new £10.500 thats a lot of money over here. Then there is that blacked out motor you mentioned (with intel inside) more about that another time.
tbone108

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's