Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Maxxsmart
Road Master
Received 92 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by AdamM
Had a little powder done: Transmission top and side cover, cam chest cover, tappet blocks, pushrod tubes, kickstand, brake pedal, shift lever

I like the sig... Only modded the black parts.... Ha!

Two questions... Did you have the powder done locally, and where does that black braided breather hose run to? Well, I guess three questions.... Catch can at the end of the breather hose?

Inspirational machine you've built. Thinking I'll go the same route with the powdered black six spokes.

Last edited by Maxxsmart; 03-05-2016 at 12:35 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 12:41 PM
AdamM
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by b2inUT
It's the boobies!!!!

dude! your obsession with black is on fleek, yo!
Haha! It was all black before, its just gloss now instead of wrinkle. Just wanted to put some contrast in there

Old 03-05-2016, 12:43 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

Haha! It was all black before, its just gloss now instead of wrinkle. Just wanted to put some contrast in there
I know, that's my point! Super-crazy-black-obsessed!

Looks great though. I like the contrast in the blacks... which, thinking about it, sounds like that can't really be a thing... black contrasting black...

Old 03-05-2016, 12:44 PM
AdamM
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Maxxsmart
I like the sig... Only modded the black parts.... Ha!

Two questions... Did you have the powder done locally, and where does that black braided breather hose run to? Well, I guess three questions.... Catch can at the end of the breather hose?

Inspirational machine you've built. Thinking I'll go the same route with the powdered black six spokes.
Yeah, Fusion Coatings in Livermore. Awesome work and two day turnaround time.

The breather hose just goes to the bottom of the bike and drips on the ground, you can see the end of it in this picture

Old 03-05-2016, 12:46 PM
AdamM
Road Captain

I know, that's my point! Super-crazy-black-obsessed!

Looks great though. I like the contrast in the blacks... which, thinking about it, sounds like that can't really be a thing... black contrasting black...
Does seem weird black contrasting black lol. Thanks though! I really like the way it turned out. Hows that ripper of yours runnin'?

Old 03-05-2016, 12:52 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

Does seem weird black contrasting black lol. Thanks though! I really like the way it turned out. Hows that ripper of yours runnin'?
It's running good and is so rad!!! Still need to stack on about 500 miles before final tune. Got a new pipe in the mail to arrive Monday (Bassani RR3 SS). Got some more parts for 2" over front, so that's waiting for me, as well. Got **** to do today so I don't know if I'll get out on it today and looks like your rain is coming to wet us tomorrow. And I'm waiting on some spacers from Works for my shock mountings... might shim with washers temp if I get a chance to run to the HW store...

Old 03-05-2016, 12:58 PM
Maxxsmart
Road Master
Received 92 Likes on 84 Posts

Yeah, Fusion Coatings in Livermore. Awesome work and two day turnaround time.

The breather hose just goes to the bottom of the bike and drips on the ground, you can see the end of it in this picture

Thanks... I have heard good things about Fusion, so the 3 hour round trip would be worth it.

Old 03-05-2016, 01:02 PM
AdamM
Road Captain

It's running good and is so rad!!! Still need to stack on about 500 miles before final tune. Got a new pipe in the mail to arrive Monday (Bassani RR3 SS). Got some more parts for 2" over front, so that's waiting for me, as well. Got **** to do today so I don't know if I'll get out on it today and looks like your rain is coming to wet us tomorrow. And I'm waiting on some spacers from Works for my shock mountings... might shim with washers temp if I get a chance to run to the HW store...
Nice! You're making all kinds of changes! You better post some pictures of it! It's been raining here too pretty good, sucks cause I wanna be out riding

Old 03-05-2016, 01:04 PM
AdamM
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Maxxsmart
Thanks... I have heard good things about Fusion, so the 3 hour round trip would be worth it.
Troy the GM is awesome, he gave me a tour of the whole shop and explained the entire process to me. You might even be able to ship your parts in to them if that would make it easier for you

Old 03-05-2016, 02:20 PM
Chicago Ken
Road Warrior
Received 345 Likes on 159 Posts

I like contrasting blacks, nice job.

Really like the smoke chrome look on the new Break-Out CVO. Wonder how that would hold-up with motor heat. Is it some type power coat on the CVO?

Does any one know what kind of finish is on this silver bike? Looks like it would have to be paint with a flat sheen clear coat. I would like to try copying the finish on my gas tank & fenders.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-16-hd-cvo-pro-street-breakout-2-large.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-12806078_10153266277387680_7089764233870503169_n.jpg  

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's