Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2016, 08:47 PM
CWS
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Coach_K2014

Finally all caught up on my bike and finished everything on my current to do list. Supposed to be 65-70* here this weekend so I'll be riding. Complete brake jobs front and rear rotor/bolts/pads/flush. Also got the brake switch in my front control housing replaced to fix the flickering taillight. Installed my custom dynamics taillight. Really liking the way that the bike is coming together. Deciding now if I'll do front suspension or T-Sport fairing next.
What seat is that? Looks like it'd be super comfortable for a passenger

Old 02-18-2016, 09:21 PM
JK_Showtime
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by CWS
What seat is that? Looks like it'd be super comfortable for a passenger
It is the Harley Sundowner touring seat. without the FXDXT bags on it the seat almost looks too big for the fender in the back end but with the bags on it doesn't look too bad. My wife LOVES it! I want to get a C&C Fastback seat for myself and she doesn't understand why I would want something else. For longer trips especially with her its a must. Also have a quick detach backrest for her. I ride this bike pretty agressive but also tried to focus on the suspension and brakes first so that it is comfortable and smooth for longer distance riding. Just riding to work and back I will often put on 100 miles and if I take a detour to ride around on the way home I will easily put on 150+

Old 02-18-2016, 09:50 PM
CWS
Advanced

Originally Posted by Coach_K2014
It is the Harley Sundowner touring seat. without the FXDXT bags on it the seat almost looks too big for the fender in the back end but with the bags on it doesn't look too bad. My wife LOVES it! I want to get a C&C Fastback seat for myself and she doesn't understand why I would want something else. For longer trips especially with her its a must. Also have a quick detach backrest for her. I ride this bike pretty agressive but also tried to focus on the suspension and brakes first so that it is comfortable and smooth for longer distance riding. Just riding to work and back I will often put on 100 miles and if I take a detour to ride around on the way home I will easily put on 150+
Awesome man. I've got the C&C squareback that I love. But, my girlfriend can't do more than 100 miles without getting uncomfortable. I was already considering the sundowner, but now seeing it with t-sport bags, I think I'm sold. Thanks!

Old 02-18-2016, 10:49 PM
emerican19
Road Warrior
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Super conflicted on bags. I had Defender bags on my FXDP (obviously) and loved them. I had leatherpros on my Street Bob and loved them (except two snaps broke, they turned purple and one fell off on the freeway, but Gary took care of me on all aspects.

Defender bags are heavy- I'm not keen about adding 60lbs to the back of the bike, however the looks, function and ability to lock is appealing. The passenger peg issue is annoying, but fixable.

Leatherpros are light, go on and off quickly and have great storage, however the broken snaps, purpling and falling off back turned me off plus evvvvveryome has them!.

Here's some red bikes with DP bags, pretty sharp

Old 02-18-2016, 11:22 PM
CWS
Advanced

Originally Posted by emerican19
Super conflicted on bags. I had Defender bags on my FXDP (obviously) and loved them. I had leatherpros on my Street Bob and loved them (except two snaps broke, they turned purple and one fell off on the freeway, but Gary took care of me on all aspects.
Have you ever considered/looked at FXRT bags?

Old 02-19-2016, 09:44 AM
rydercheers
Tourer
Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Emerican what about a set of the switchback bags? I don't know if that would solve the weight issue though. The all leather version of the T-Sport bags don't look too bad. Has anyone ran the new Big Al's defender bags yet would those be lighter than the stock ones?

Old 02-19-2016, 12:13 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts
Old 02-19-2016, 12:53 PM
AdamM
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by b2inUT
Hell yeah! What cams are in there?

Old 02-19-2016, 01:13 PM
b2inUT