Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
HrdNox
Stellar HDF Member
Received 213 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by b2inUT
one hundred and ten. As big as I can without touching the bottom end. first tire shredder kit on a dyna at my shop.
All the more reason you may want to have the bottom end at least looked at. Look at HD PILOT's 107 build...Its all about the crank and the rod bushings brotha. Thats one of the reasons I haven't jumped.....Yet.

Old 02-04-2016, 01:52 PM
AdamM
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

one hundred and ten. As big as I can without touching the bottom end. first tire shredder kit on a dyna at my shop.
Nice man!! I'm excited to hear your impression after you get to ride it!

Old 02-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Maxxsmart
Road Master
Received 92 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by emerican19
Miss that white bike- too soon, too soon.

How's ol Squid Doing? He sold the Green Goblin like 6 months ago due to undisclosed health issues, dissapeared from FB and haven't seen him on here and I'm pretty sure his Facebook deleted. Hope he's alright.

In other news, I swooped up an FXDXT Fairing and getting it painted to match the rest of the bike this weekend. Need new tires so probably powder coating the fork lowers too...more black coming.

Squid basically disappeared before I ended up on this forum, but it's not hard to come across his posts, and of course his old Green Goblin Not sure how he's doing, but I did see the Green Goblin on a recent 81 Daly City video. Out of respect for property, I won't post up a link. Defiantly no mistaking that bike.

Old 02-04-2016, 02:20 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Adding some cubes:

Ok let's hear some details... You don't get to do a winter build without giving some details!

Old 02-04-2016, 02:30 PM
jpace024
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Coach_K2014
NO NO absolutely no SOA tattoo or articles lol. Not riding around with a half helmet. Honestly my first choice of exhaust wasn't the Thunderheader. I really wanted the Bassani Road Rage 2 short upswept but I contacted LeatherPros and he informed me it would ruin the bags so obviously it was out of the question.

Who here has ran a thunderheader without heat shields or wrap? I like the look of it without anything but if I need to do one of the two I'll wrap them.
I have the Bassani RR short. No issue with them damaging the Leatherpros in my experience. Although I only use them a couple times a year for longer trips. The exit of the exhaust fires under the bags so I dont see how they could be damaged. Maybe he was referring to the longer upswept pipe.

FYI don't wrap your thunderheader, it will crack from the heat. Check out Wolfmojo's posts. His lasted about 2 seasons before total failure. Spend the money and buy the heatshields.

Last edited by jpace024; 02-04-2016 at 02:35 PM.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:56 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by JokerWhiskey
Sick man! Now to wait out the 3 months of remaining Utah winter until you can let it rip.
**** dude! Last winter there was NO SNOW! this year, we've had snow on the ground since November!

Old 02-04-2016, 02:58 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by HrdNox
All the more reason you may want to have the bottom end at least looked at. Look at HD PILOT's 107 build...Its all about the crank and the rod bushings brotha. Thats one of the reasons I haven't jumped.....Yet.
yeah. I know! i've been hearing mixed stuff that you can get away with it or you MUST do it. a buddy has a 107 in his bike and did the bottom (had to, blew it up. that prompted the build).

Old 02-04-2016, 03:03 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Maxxsmart
Squid basically disappeared before I ended up on this forum, but it's not hard to come across his posts, and of course his old Green Goblin Not sure how he's doing, but I did see the Green Goblin on a recent 81 Daly City video. Out of respect for property, I won't post up a link. Defiantly no mistaking that bike.
i've seen the new owner post on social media a little or was included in some posts, can't recall. i think he changed a couple minor things since he was a bigger sized human than squid. but that bike was so rad and i don't even like green!

I messaged him a while back just wishing him well.

Old 02-04-2016, 03:05 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior

It's the tire shredder 110" kit from the HD race catalog. but since it comes with a 58mm throttle by wire throttle body, you have to get the 58mm TB for a Dyna (cable throttle) and use that. which also means a 58mm AC and some other bits.

Originally Posted by monster715
Ok let's hear some details... You don't get to do a winter build without giving some details!

Old 02-04-2016, 06:42 PM
skooli
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MoonsMC
Below are pics of my bike.. not really "club style" but more like Tsport style.. =]

I love your bike man. I've got a silver '99 that I'm looking into setting up similar to yours. I just want an FXRT fairing instead of a T-sport.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's