Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 06:04 PM
Bucky Ross
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Delete

Last edited by Bucky Ross; 01-13-2016 at 06:13 PM.
Old 01-13-2016, 10:28 PM
Greezey Rider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,497 Likes on 1,076 Posts

Originally Posted by ALstew
That's badass. I have definitely looked at Deviant before but I was under the impression that they are international only?

Joe, the owner of Deviant is an American that is working overseas, while he is over there he is running his company from there.
When he comes back home he will be doing everything in the USA.
Joe's a good guy, I chat with him all the time and he has been great to work with on my projects.

Old 01-14-2016, 09:48 AM
emerican19
Road Warrior
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

I had a pleasant surprise with the FXDX I picked up. I put on my old Thunderheader and S&S air cleaner so I figured I'd take it to the local shop to have the carb jetted and tuned. I put in a set of Feuling 525 cams- nothing crazy, just a little more pep for my daily driver. The shop called me at work and said "uhh your stock 88cu with a mild cam just hit 86hp/100tq so we're pretty sure there's a 95in kit or some other work going on in there".

F-King stoked! I know these numbers are nothing to write home about, but that was a pleasant surprise. Looks like a got an even better deal on this bike! ��

Old 01-14-2016, 03:33 PM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,053 Likes on 667 Posts

Bonus! That would drive me nuts not knowing what exactly was in it. Next step would be for me to rip the heads off and measure the Pistons. Haha

Old 01-14-2016, 07:59 PM
Odelay
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Greezey Rider
If you just run the fairing and don't load it up with a bunch of garbage, (stereos and speakers and **** like that) you'll hardly notice the extra weight up front.
The bike will handle just the same as it does now...That's been my experience.
Agreed. I don't feel that I added any weight. Also I prefer the fixed fairing in the wind. Most of my riding is highway and splitting lanes. No issues.

Old 01-14-2016, 09:05 PM
theduroche
Tourer
Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by emerican19
I had a pleasant surprise with the FXDX I picked up. I put on my old Thunderheader and S&S air cleaner so I figured I'd take it to the local shop to have the carb jetted and tuned. I put in a set of Feuling 525 cams- nothing crazy, just a little more pep for my daily driver. The shop called me at work and said "uhh your stock 88cu with a mild cam just hit 86hp/100tq so we're pretty sure there's a 95in kit or some other work going on in there".

F-King stoked! I know these numbers are nothing to write home about, but that was a pleasant surprise. Looks like a got an even better deal on this bike! ��

Good for you! Nice score!
I'm about to switch to the hydraulic cam chain tensioners, some mild Andrews cams and probably new lifters.
Hope I get the same nice surprise!

Old 01-15-2016, 11:18 PM
JoN_JoN
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My work in progress.
Just got the Memphis shades cafe fairing and wanting to completely black Out the fairing next.
Also, I've been wanting to get the metal hand guards and was wondering if it helps with keeping your hands warmer longer. I'm in the PNW and am a daily rider rain or shine. It just never fails that my hands are frozen no matter what kinda gloves I get.

Last edited by JoN_JoN; 01-16-2016 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-17-2016, 01:27 AM
JK_Showtime
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've followed this thread for going on a year now but never posted my bike yet. 2005 FXDCI definitely still a work in progress and no where near what I want it to be. So far have done risers, bars, risers bag, also have PV tuner, DK Customs BMX Pegs. Next will probably be Bassani Road Rage 2-1 Short Upswept. First picture is the day I bought the bike.
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-dyna-fxdc-stock-day-1.jpg

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-dyna-1-16-1.jpg

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-dyna-1-16-2.jpg

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-dyna-1-16-3.jpg

Old 01-17-2016, 10:25 PM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,053 Likes on 667 Posts

Got a new dj customs air cleaner to externally breathe. I am not a big fan of it being open though. I want some type of other cover

Old 01-18-2016, 09:24 AM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

naah. Looks good, man! Let it breathe!

Originally Posted by misfitJason
Got a new dj customs air cleaner to externally breathe. I am not a big fan of it being open though. I want some type of other cover

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's