Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2015, 06:49 AM
tonebone_79
Tourer
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffbetrollin
Very Clean!

Old 10-20-2015, 08:10 AM
theduroche
Tourer
Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Feileod
I got tired of looking at the unused tabs on the crash bar. I installed some cheap LEDs and wired them up to the pursuit lights switch so I can turn them on or off as needed. The look pretty cool lit up and add some more visibility for me and on-coming traffic. I also added a Kuryakyn lay down plate holder, found it super cheap on ebay. I have some Works BTs on order and hopefully they will be here tomorrow...can't wait.

FYI-if anyone is looking for a mini or short rail sissy bar for an 02-05 Dyna I have one of each for sale in the Dyna classifieds.

Now that's a real interceptor right there!
That's awesome! Nice work.

Old 10-20-2015, 08:19 AM
Northbound Southerner
Elite HDF Member
Received 87 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by AdamM
Theres a bunch, but turdburgler's bike is on of my favorites

That's top of the mark for me too. Nicest one I have seen. Diggin the wheels and PM calipers.

Old 10-20-2015, 08:23 AM
FXDF619
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeffbetrollin

How do you like that Bassani pipe? That's the one with model number 13122, right? I've been thinking about going that route but I've heard people complain about some torque loss with Bassani. Thanks.

Old 10-20-2015, 10:57 AM
tonebone_79
Tourer
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by FXDF619
How do you like that Bassani pipe? That's the one with model number 13122, right? I've been thinking about going that route but I've heard people complain about some torque loss with Bassani. Thanks.
I'm running the same exhaust just black and If I could do it all over again I wouldn't of bought it! Look into a D&D FatCat, its a proven performance exhaust.

Old 10-20-2015, 07:57 PM
bignin
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Turbinesaint
Thanks b2, I've been looking at my options with regard to controls. I'm torn between the further forward mids and just putting on some DK highway pegs.
Originally Posted by b2inUT
That's a rad color. The sportster forwards aren't anywhere near as far forward as they are on a Dyna. Because you have to pull the outer and inner primary off on a Dyna to put forwards on, see if you can find some of the "further forward mids" that come stock on the Dyna low rider ('14 & up) before going for forwards.
I have the further forward mids. I actually got them by accident, just happened to be the cheapest set I could find that had everything I needed (linkages etc). Brand new take offs and were under $300 delivered off Ebay. Way better than forwards for both comfort and control.

Old 10-20-2015, 07:59 PM
blacklabel213
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Same here on the Bassani, if I could I would have not bought it. Looks and sounds great but not so great for HP.

Old 10-20-2015, 09:15 PM
Turbinesaint
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bignin
I have the further forward mids. I actually got them by accident, just happened to be the cheapest set I could find that had everything I needed (linkages etc). Brand new take offs and were under $300 delivered off Ebay. Way better than forwards for both comfort and control
Looks great. How much more forward do they put your feet? Coming from the Nightster, the forwards weren't too far forward (if that makes any sense).

Old 10-20-2015, 09:35 PM
Northbound Southerner
Elite HDF Member
Received 87 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbinesaint
Looks great. How much more forward do they put your feet? Coming from the Nightster, the forwards weren't too far forward (if that makes any sense).
They are 2" forward of the stock mids. I just put a set on my Bob. They feel pretty good. Much better than the stock mids. If you decide you want to put forwards on your bike, I have a set with less than 1000 miles on them and the reduced reach kit in the classifieds. I have all the gaskets needed to pull the primary if you go that route too. You can add forwards without doing it but it looks cleaner if you do.

Old 10-21-2015, 04:37 PM
Derik
Tourer
Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Almost done, gonna add west coast MX tbars and a Glide pro fairing soon. It's a dyna switchback if you were wondering.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-slimblack.jpg  

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's