Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2015, 11:41 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Unhappy Farewell...For Now

Been a while...posting an update since I had a few PMs asking questions.

I sold my beloved Dyna due to some medical problems that will require a lengthy treatment and rehab. I can't ride in the meantime and walking past her in the garage every morning was too much temptation. The guy that bought it flew down from the Bay area and rode her back. He's been putting some good mileage on it since. We've been trading lots of texts on its tune since I never got to finish auto tuning it after the new cams. He's having it Dyno'd next week and promised to send me the numbers to satisfy my own curiosity. I'll post them here if anyone's interested.

I'll keep following along here now and then, and hopefully will have something new to share next summer.

Name:  Screenshot_2015-06-12-11-45-23.png
Views: 897
Size:  974.8 KB

Old 06-25-2015, 11:54 AM
AdamM
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Sorry to hear that Squid. Your next one will just be even better! Hope the treatments work quickly for you; keep us updated

Old 06-25-2015, 11:54 AM
izhd
Road Master
Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead

I sold my beloved Dyna due to some medical problems that will require a lengthy treatment and rehab. I can't ride in the meantime and walking past her in the garage every morning was too much temptation. The guy that bought it flew down from the Bay area and rode her back. He's been putting some good mileage on it since. We've been trading lots of texts on its tune since I never got to finish auto tuning it after the new cams. He's having it Dyno'd next week and promised to send me the numbers to satisfy my own curiosity. I'll post them here if anyone's interested.

I'll keep following along here now and then, and hopefully will have something new to share next summer.
Sorry to hear that Tod. Get well soon! I believe you'll get a new dyna and will make it even better than this one was!

Old 06-25-2015, 12:28 PM
Deathbat9
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck with your recovery, the Squid will rise again with an even better bike.

Old 06-25-2015, 12:32 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

Don't be a stranger, Todd. Get healed up so you can show us your next vision. Thanks for the help you've provided, too. All my best, man!

Old 06-25-2015, 02:18 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Wow! Sorry to hear about the medical issues and the sale of a beloved Dyna. I'm still in withdrawals from my Dyna sale even though I still have two other bikes. I hope you recover completely and quickly.

Old 06-25-2015, 04:44 PM
0lowrider1
Road Master
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Wish you a speedy recovery Squid..sorry to hear about medical problems..wish you the best and thank you so much for all your help,input...hope to hear from you soon on here..

Old 06-25-2015, 06:34 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,059 Likes on 633 Posts

Good Luck,, SquidHead

Old 06-25-2015, 10:03 PM
vdop
Road Master
Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Damn, sorry to hear and good luck squid.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:13 PM
HD Pilot
Elite HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 49 Posts

Take care Squid! Will miss your mod posts. Get well soon and start with a new bike so we can follow you again!

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's