Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 08:00 PM
JokerWhiskey
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hard to follow Monster's bike! Bike is looking great man.
I finally got my bars installed. It will be my last upgrade for a bit as I had to spend the majority of my bike fund on some house stuff. You know, I try to be a good man/adult, but when it comes to having to dip into my bike fund for other stuff, I want to be like my 5 year old and say "Nooooo! It's mine!!!!!" Lol, anyway, critiques welcome!

Old 05-27-2015, 08:05 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,059 Likes on 633 Posts

Are those Avon Grips

Old 05-27-2015, 08:07 PM
JokerWhiskey
Advanced

Originally Posted by dennyo
Are those Avon Grips
Yep. With the throttle boss thing. Not sure if l like it yet.

Old 05-27-2015, 09:07 PM
Outlawz
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ( . Y . )
Here's my scoot, posted a few days back but no love (maybe because not club? :-) ) So club/thug or no?

Have a Dougz fairing getting finished this week, will relocate driving lights to lover forks (have a mount I'm putting over calipers) and then just some minor badging/decal work.

Thinking about changing exhaust (staying with 2 into 1). What do people think about either Rinehart 2-into-1 or 2 Bros Comp S?
Yo (.Y.) great name! I can't speak to the exhaust but here is a not so good photo of my bob once I installed the Dougz. A bit larger most that are running on this page & I ended up hating how the bars look behind it! But that's ok because it motivated me to get Procomp MX bars & 11"risers that are in my truck waiting to get installed! If/when you want to switch them out to something different check out forbidden risers

Old 05-28-2015, 12:28 AM
hillbillyphil
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JokerWhiskey
Hard to follow Monster's bike! Bike is looking great man.
I finally got my bars installed. It will be my last upgrade for a bit as I had to spend the majority of my bike fund on some house stuff. You know, I try to be a good man/adult, but when it comes to having to dip into my bike fund for other stuff, I want to be like my 5 year old and say "Nooooo! It's mine!!!!!" Lol, anyway, critiques welcome!

Super clean. Right level of contrast in my opinion.

Old 05-28-2015, 08:28 AM
BobberG
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by monster715
BobberG the bikes looking good. That Danny gray is a nice seat, and the exhaust looks great
Thanks mayne. BTW Screw the rest...paint that fairing!

Old 05-28-2015, 01:40 PM
JokerWhiskey
Advanced

Originally Posted by hillbillyphil
Super clean. Right level of contrast in my opinion.
Thanks man! The pics make it look a lot cleaner than it actually is. The wheels and fork lowers are super pitted and scarred, the rocker covers and trees are tarnished, and the primary is stained. I will have to powdercoat some stuff, but I would like to keep a good contrast.

Old 05-28-2015, 03:24 PM
Deathbat9
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone running progressive drop in springs with pre load adjusters? I have the springs and speed merchant pre load adjusters. The springs come with a spacer and I have no clue how much of the spacer to cut so that the pre load adjusters can function properly.

Old 05-28-2015, 04:44 PM
rydercheers
Tourer
Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Deathbat9
Anyone running progressive drop in springs with pre load adjusters? I have the springs and speed merchant pre load adjusters. The springs come with a spacer and I have no clue how much of the spacer to cut so that the pre load adjusters can function properly.
Lay out your old springs and then lay the new spring next to it and make sure they're even and then mark on the PVC spacer where it meets the top of the stock springs. I've heard that's the easiest way to do it.

Old 05-28-2015, 05:13 PM
XFXDX
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

I know we got some commuters in here. People are looking at me like I'm crazy! I can't be that far gone... Hit up this thread and leave some feedback.

Thanks.

http://ww.hdforums.com/forum/general...r-commute.html

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's