Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army
Received 763 Likes on 528 Posts

Originally Posted by bullast
That PN doesn't bring up any parts.

Miss a zero or something?

Are they OEM HD parts?

All day long on Surdyke.

Old 05-02-2015, 06:57 PM
AdamM
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

That PN doesn't bring up any parts.

Miss a zero or something?

Are they OEM HD parts?
When I highlight it, right click, and "search with google" it comes right up. Yeah its a Harley manufactured part, it comes up on new castle

Old 05-02-2015, 07:12 PM
glock35
Tourer
Received 41 Likes on 19 Posts

Finally got my rear signals sorted out and put my new bags on. Sold the fixed mount sissy bar now that I have the detachable hardware on.

Old 05-03-2015, 10:16 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by AdamM
Nice. I've heard nothing but good things about the 555 and 777 so I'm sure you'll be happy! It's always fun watching the progression of your bike Squid.

Quick question for you - On one of your pictures I noticed that inside the fairing, between the windshield and the plastic portion right under it, it looks like you have two little spacers or something supporting the shield. What are those and whats the purpose?
Those are mounts for my Cobra iRAD 900.

Well dangit! I wanted the purchase of a PV to negate dyno tunes.

Shoot
You need a tuner (TTS, PCV, or PV) in order to get a dyno tune anyway. The PV has the most features and its auto tune basic works just fine for a stage 1. To really get a tune dialed in you need to upgrade it with the auto tune Pro kit to get wideband sensors. OR you can get a dyno tune for about the same price as the Pro kit and you don't have to weld wideband bungs into your headers.

It's definitely worth the money whether you decide to get a dyno or not.

Old 05-03-2015, 10:22 AM
bullast
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
You need a tuner (TTS, PCV, or PV) in order to get a dyno tune anyway. The PV has the most features and its auto tune basic works just fine for a stage 1. To really get a tune dialed in you need to upgrade it with the auto tune Pro kit to get wideband sensors. OR you can get a dyno tune for about the same price as the Pro kit and you don't have to weld wideband bungs into your headers.

It's definitely worth the money whether you decide to get a dyno or not.
Yea. My pipe has 18mm bungs in it so it'll mount right up so...

Ive got the PV with AT pro on order.

New toy to play with.

Old 05-03-2015, 01:58 PM
gant
Road Master
Received 53 Likes on 25 Posts

heres my mount for power vision, just a ram X-grip

Old 05-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Deathbat9
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Been meaning to post for awhile, but have been busy then constantly switching parts. Cosmetically I'm almost complete i still have to install the mid controls with San Diego Custom mini floors, the SDC Fork Brace, the progressive front springs with heavy fork oil, speed merchant pre load adjusters, waiting on my throttle tube and biltwell grips, and my two mag wheels. All these parts are powder coated black already just need to get installed. However i was almost hit by a car 2 weeks ago and as a result tore my ACL, MCL, and meniscus so i have some time to install them. Saving up for some SDC/Works Black Tracker shocks and big al's chain drive conversion kit.

Awesome Bikes throughout this entire forum.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-blue1.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-blue4.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-blue5.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-blue6.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-blue3.jpg  

Last edited by Deathbat9; 05-03-2015 at 04:20 PM.
Old 05-03-2015, 03:00 PM
theduroche
Tourer
Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Deathbat9
Been meaning to post for awhile, but have been busy then constantly switching parts. Cosmetically I'm almost complete i still have to install the mid controls with San Diego Custom mini floors, the SDC Fork Brace, the progressive front springs with heavy fork oil, speed merchant pre load adjusters, waiting on my throttle tube and biltwell grips, and my two mag wheels. All these parts are powder coated black already just need to get installed. However i was almost hit by a car 2 weeks ago and as a result tore my ACL, MCL, and meniscus so i have some time to install them. Saving up for some SDC/Works Black Tracker shocks and big al's chain drive conversion kit.

Awesome Bikes throughout this entire forum.

Nice!

Old 05-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Deathbat9
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by theduroche
Nice!
Thank You trying to put in work on it.

Old 05-03-2015, 04:37 PM
XFXDX
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Let us know how you like those mini-floorboards from SDC. I like the idea of them, wonder how they are in actuality.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's