Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 12:41 PM
BobberG
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by izhd
I have 40" with 9" risers & minihigh protapers - total around 13". Tight fit, got new break line (which is 50" I believe). Should also help with Tokico conversion
Thanks man. Guess I better get that total length measurement down one side. Bike looks killer btw.

Old 05-01-2015, 02:02 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 757 Likes on 523 Posts

Originally Posted by b2inUT
...You pack the potatoes. I'll back the wives......
Hahaha, that's funny! Emerican19 would freak out to see us on his porch with 10lbs of taters and 10 women in faded plaid gunny-sack dresses with their hair in buns

Old 05-01-2015, 02:29 PM
AdamM
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Well I got my new Andrews 57h installed on saturday, for some reason no matter what I did I couldn't get it to build oil pressure after it was all back together. Tore it down a second time, all o rings were seated, everything looked good. Still no oil pressure. Took it to the repair shop, come to find out the oil pump was aligned wrong and I blew it to pieces when I was cranking the bike over. Well a new S&S TC3 and a couple hours of labor later the bike was up and running. Got it dyno'd by Bob at RC Cycles in Hayward, CA and it pulled 104 hp and 120 ftlbs! Loving it so far, its like a whole new bike.

HUGE shout out to Monster who walked me through the whole thing (and lent me a few things I didnt have to complete the install) and was constantly helping me figure out what the problem was, researching for me, even posting threads on my behalf even though as some of you know he was dealing with the loss of his dog... real stand up guy. Thanks again Monster, and once again, you have my condolences

Old 05-01-2015, 02:45 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
Hahaha, that's funny! Emerican19 would freak out to see us on his porch with 10lbs of taters and 10 women in faded plaid gunny-sack dresses with their hair in buns
I may have meant this:

Utah's Own, Five Wives Vodka

Old 05-01-2015, 02:52 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by AdamM
Well I got my new Andrews 57h installed on saturday, for some reason no matter what I did I couldn't get it to build oil pressure after it was all back together. Tore it down a second time, all o rings were seated, everything looked good. Still no oil pressure. Took it to the repair shop, come to find out the oil pump was aligned wrong and I blew it to pieces when I was cranking the bike over. Well a new S&S TC3 and a couple hours of labor later the bike was up and running. Got it dyno'd by Bob at RC Cycles in Hayward, CA and it pulled 104 hp and 120 ftlbs! Loving it so far, its like a whole new bike.

HUGE shout out to Monster who walked me through the whole thing (and lent me a few things I didnt have to complete the install) and was constantly helping me figure out what the problem was, researching for me, even posting threads on my behalf even though as some of you know he was dealing with the loss of his dog... real stand up guy. Thanks again Monster, and once again, you have my condolences
No problem man, I'm happy you got it together and back on the road. Those numbers are pretty impressive for just a cam change. And the .003 runout on your crank is awesome too, congrats bro, and thanks again

Old 05-01-2015, 05:42 PM
D-rob92
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is where I'm at so far. She's a 2015 only had it for 6 weeks but I've been pretty persistent with new parts every week or so.

Old 05-01-2015, 05:48 PM
bullast
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Im sure that was a tense situation.

VERY impressive #s though. Holy SH*T!

What bike do you have? Any other mods in the engine?

Awesome guy, Monster. Thats a testament to this community.

Old 05-01-2015, 06:07 PM
AdamM
Road Captain

Originally Posted by bullast
Im sure that was a tense situation.

VERY impressive #s though. Holy SH*T!

What bike do you have? Any other mods in the engine?

Awesome guy, Monster. Thats a testament to this community.
Its a 2014 FXDB, 103" V&H V02 intake, Thunderheader, 57h, TTS, S&S adjustable pushrods and lifters

Name:  DSC_7061_zpssico4f1b.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  270.5 KBName:  2015-05-01%2016.01.05_zps34gmjlkz.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  213.7 KB

Old 05-01-2015, 06:30 PM
bullast
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Its a 2014 FXDB, 103" V&H V02 intake, Thunderheader, 57h, TTS, S&S adjustable pushrods and lifters

Thats what I'm talkin about!

Ive got the same bike.

Im running a bassani road rage 2-1, Arlen Ness big sucker.

I plan to do a power vision and cams, myself.

Seems this particular combo is the flavor of the month. Those are impressive #s you got.

Old 05-01-2015, 06:33 PM
AdamM
Road Captain

Originally Posted by bullast
Thats what I'm talkin about!

Ive got the same bike.

Im running a bassani road rage 2-1, Arlen Ness big sucker.

I plan to do a power vision and cams, myself.

Seems this particular combo is the flavor of the month. Those are impressive #s you got.
Nice! Definitely post it up once its all finished. My brother has the Bassani also, definitely a nice pipe. Just be sure to double check your oil pump before you button it all back up lol

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's