Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2015, 06:27 PM
0lowrider1
Road Master
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Saturday ride to columbia,tn

Old 04-05-2015, 07:05 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,059 Likes on 633 Posts

Nice Shot .

Old 04-05-2015, 07:18 PM
AdamM
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott Hall
Cool, I got a set of black dual disk Fat Bob lowers for my 2013 Street Bob. Just wanted to know if you used Fat Bob or Low Rider dual disk lowers.
From what I've read the Fat Bob lowers will work but you have to alter the fender mount holes or something, not totally sure. The PN for the lowers I used is 45500271

Old 04-05-2015, 07:22 PM
AdamM
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

So last night I was at Alice's in Woodside Nor Cal about 6pm and when I returned to my bike someone had stolen my digital oil dipstick The worst part was that whoever did it didnt even leave their stocker behind so I was left capless so I couldnt ride and had to get a tow. Truck didnt get there until after 10. Had it towed to my girlfriends house which is right near a dealer, and when they opened this morning I went in to get any cap that would fit and they literally didnt have a single one, stock or otherwise. Had to have someone drive over an hour and a half to bring me my stock one from my house. Frustrating to say the least. Oh well, couldve been worse.

/rant

Last edited by AdamM; 04-05-2015 at 07:27 PM.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:41 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,059 Likes on 633 Posts

Originally Posted by AdamM
So last night I was at Alice's in Woodside Nor Cal about 6pm and when I returned to my bike someone had stolen my digital oil dipstick The worst part was that whoever did it didnt even leave their stocker behind so I was left capless so I couldnt ride and had to get a tow. Truck didnt get there until after 10. Had it towed to my girlfriends house which is right near a dealer, and when they opened this morning I went in to get any cap that would fit and they literally didnt have a single one, stock or otherwise. Had to have someone drive over an hour and a half to bring me my stock one from my house. Frustrating to say the least. Oh well, couldve been worse.

/rant

Bummer , I used to Ride up there at Alice's restaurant for lunch.

Old 04-06-2015, 08:41 AM
Puglia10
Road Warrior
Received 482 Likes on 231 Posts

just picked up a rifle fairing with no mounts. any tips from those of you who run one? thanks...pics coming soon with new bars and pipe too.

Old 04-06-2015, 09:39 AM
izzyryder
Road Warrior
Received 87 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
Looks great, izzy. I forgot, did you powder or ceramic coat your pipe? Looks like it's holding up really well. The second set of sheilds Bassani sent me are starting to flake again, and I'm ready to take them in to a good coating place near me. I want them to do the muffler to match, but concerned about how the heat will affect it.

They are powdercoated super-wet black (not high temp). They are holding up good, no problems As long as the tune isn't lean (and you're isn't no doubt) you will be fine. Go for it, it'll flow and look much better on your ride.

It was always something that irked me on my bike.. I have gloss black.. wrinkle black (engine).. and satin finished pipes? :P

Last edited by izzyryder; 04-06-2015 at 09:48 AM.
Old 04-06-2015, 11:07 AM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Puglia10
just picked up a rifle fairing with no mounts. any tips from those of you who run one? thanks...pics coming soon with new bars and pipe too.
HD Quick Release clamps. Get one locking one.

Old 04-06-2015, 12:08 PM
Grefven
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys. Isnīt it strange how things and opinions can change?!
When I bought my Street Bob 2008 about 4 years ago I didnīt like the club style bikes that much. I had this picture in my head of how I wanted my bike to look and that look didnīt include T-bars and fairing let me tell you...
But after going through this thread of and on through the years and looked at all bikes on instagram I have changed my mind. How do you guys say it...The look has grown on me....massively!!

So here I am. The new and improved me haha
Rifle Roadster Fairing from Southeast Custom Cycles are on its way and next up are T-bars. Im 6,2 feet so I guess 12" T-bars should work fine, donīt you think?

Hereīs a picture of how she sits right now. As you can see I have alot of work in front of me, haha. More to follow in the coming month/years.

Take care guys. Cheers from Sweden!

Last edited by Grefven; 04-06-2015 at 12:17 PM.
Old 04-06-2015, 04:48 PM
dudshep31
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AdamM

/rant

What a f***ing piece of ****!

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's