Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 06:58 AM
Rockabillphil
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bullast
People talk trash about putting tank lifts and forwards on "club bikes" because it detracts from the style.

I don't think thats the case. My mileage.

However, putting boards on a SB is WAY! outta line, IMO. No offense to anyone running them. Different strokes. Id never do it. LOL

I actually had the BMX pedals on order but canceled them when I rode a bike with them. HOLY HECK did they vibrate making my feet numb!

All that said, I do appreciate the insight bud.
I don't see the problem with mini floorboards on a SB, unless, you keep the SB with it's original "bobber" look, then i agree, it would look "weird".

The SB is that: a factory bike with a bobber/minimalist look.

But if you buy a SB, like i did, with having in mind of doing a "club style" bike, then you're going to rip off most of the original parts anyway. I bought a newer SB only because i wanted to have the all black everything and the 103 engine as a base. Then build from there.

Remember, most of us are after the FXDX, FXDXT or defender look. We want a purpose built bike. Function and performance.

Old 04-02-2015, 07:49 AM
jpace024
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by MF Les
You better believe it! Its a very interesting paint color, I really enjoy it. Hopefully Rifle matches it well. I offered a fender so they could have an example to match, but they said they had it handled. Fingers crossed!
Had mine color matched when I ordered and it was perfect. They do real nice work. Looks good so far, I like the gold too.

Old 04-02-2015, 10:15 AM
izzyryder
Road Warrior
Received 87 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by izzyryder
Relocating the sigs... See? This new fat bob tail assembly is becoming useful now!

So finally got the leatherpros on and worked out. Had to relocate the signals to the rear of the bike.. after much thought on how I should do it, I decided on this. It cost me $0 and took 10 minutes with a dremel. It came out clean and visible

The leatherpros are fantastic. I wish I had pulled the trigger earlier on these. I know the flow of the rear fender isn't as nice with the bags as say a superglide fender, but it doesn't look too bad.

Last edited by izzyryder; 04-02-2015 at 01:58 PM.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:50 AM
rydercheers
Tourer
Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

So finally got the leatherpros on and worked out. Had to relocate the signals to the rear of the bike.. after much thought on how I should do it, I decided on this. It cost me $0 and took 10 minutes with a dremel. It came out clean and visible

The leatherpros are fantastic. I wish I had pulled the trigger earlier on these. I know the flow of the rear fender isn't as nice with the bags as say a superglide fender, but it doesn't look too bad.

Never really liked the way the new Fat Bob rear fender looked but with bags and the signals moved it looks really good. Very clean look to it now.

Old 04-02-2015, 10:58 AM
MF Les
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jpace024
Had mine color matched when I ordered and it was perfect. They do real nice work. Looks good so far, I like the gold too.
That's great to hear, I'm super excited. Only 5 weeks left from their 8-10 week lead time lol.

During the evening hours the gold flake takes on an almost dark green color, its a pretty color for sure with some cool characteristics.

Old 04-02-2015, 06:37 PM
fame2
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

i feel like sh*t with a crazy sinus infection but had to go for a quick rip today...weather is finally breaking

Name:  20150402_190132_zpsesp1omuv.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  298.9 KB

Old 04-02-2015, 06:47 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,059 Likes on 633 Posts

Is that your Soft tail also

Old 04-02-2015, 07:10 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Damn izzy the bike looks great. Those bags are awesome

Old 04-02-2015, 08:10 PM
jeffbetrollin
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What signals are those?

Old 04-02-2015, 08:17 PM
bullast
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffbetrollin
What signals are those?
Look like Joker Machine. Maybe these?:

http://jokermachine.com/products/ast...er-lights.html

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's