Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 09:05 PM
Jeezy
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HD Bobber
Hell yah man. That badass is gonna a ripper! Did you end up boring out the SE 50mm tbody? Did you go with S&S 585's?

Just notice you cylinder fins are white(thought it might have been the camera). Awesome touch man!

Nice choice on the derby and timing covers.
Thanks man, yea I got the fins on the cylinders, heads, derby and timing cover all matching white. Went with the EZ start 585's and Dan Vance bored out my SE 50mm to 54mm. I hope this thing rips.

Originally Posted by monster715
THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!!!! Hell yes, let's get to case splitting, timken machining, reassembling and gear driving! I spy EZ starts.... Dude those jugs and heads look awesome. Gonna set it apart a bit, you got pics of that pipe your making???
I know bro! Finally! I don't have any pics of the pipe yet, but he has pics on his website, hopefully it will be done in the next few weeks. Probably gonna break it in with the thunder header then put the new pipe on and then throw it on the dyno

http://www.sawickispeedshop.com/

Old 03-19-2015, 08:43 AM
bringtheruckus
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Threw on some hagon 340mm shocks. Seems to sit great tall enough, but not too tall to see sky over my tire. Havent ridden it yet tho since Im waiting for my pipe to get redone.

Old 03-19-2015, 09:05 AM
glock40tac
Intermediate

Old 03-19-2015, 09:15 AM
BobberG
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bringtheruckus
Threw on some hagon 340mm shocks. Seems to sit great tall enough, but not too tall to see sky over my tire. Havent ridden it yet tho since Im waiting for my pipe to get redone.

I had some 330mm Hagon 2810's on my FXDL and loved them. You should love the ride, given you spec'ed your weight and damping correctly of course. lol Great quality springs tho!

Old 03-19-2015, 09:59 AM
bringtheruckus
Advanced

Originally Posted by BobberG
I had some 330mm Hagon 2810's on my FXDL and loved them. You should love the ride, given you spec'ed your weight and damping correctly of course. lol Great quality springs tho!
Reading your threads helped me decide haha. I went with the twin shocks for now tho, I was really wanting the 2810s but I couldnt find anyone with parts for what I spec'd in the states. Then I saw your for sale ad and they were already gone, of course. Quinn said they have had some 2810s on order since november with nothing in site for arrival. So I just went thru hagon in san marcos cause they had twins in what I was after. Stoked to ride on em!

Old 03-19-2015, 10:19 AM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by Avirex64
Finally got everything back for my motor. Fully built S&S 106" coming soon
Gads that's going to look and perform incredibly well. Can't wait to see it complete. Great choices all around!

Old 03-19-2015, 11:28 AM
cdg097
Cruiser

I've had Hagon 2810's on order since early March, and I'm still trying to get updates on them. Apparently there was some issues at Hagon UK and production of parts was down for a while, but I still haven't gotten my parts. I'm getting a little frustrated because I get no response to emails or calls about them.

Old 03-19-2015, 12:09 PM
BobberG
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bringtheruckus
Reading your threads helped me decide haha. I went with the twin shocks for now tho, I was really wanting the 2810s but I couldnt find anyone with parts for what I spec'd in the states. Then I saw your for sale ad and they were already gone, of course. Quinn said they have had some 2810s on order since november with nothing in site for arrival. So I just went thru hagon in san marcos cause they had twins in what I was after. Stoked to ride on em!
Haha oh ok, nice. Yea I must have ordered mine at the perfect time. No wait. It was glorious.
Well you ended up with some slick shocks regardless. Enjoy em!

Old 03-19-2015, 04:23 PM
Deathbat9
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

been away from the computer for a few weeks. Everyone's bikes are looking great been doing a lot of work on mine and will finally throw some pics up when weather clears and can get so good ones.

Old 03-20-2015, 08:45 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by cdg097
I've had Hagon 2810's on order since early March, and I'm still trying to get updates on them. Apparently there was some issues at Hagon UK and production of parts was down for a while, but I still haven't gotten my parts. I'm getting a little frustrated because I get no response to emails or calls about them.
Are you calling Hagon USA in San Marcos, CA - 760-798-8015? Billy and Kristina were incredibly helpful and responsive when I had Hagons.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's