Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 12:41 AM
izhd
Road Master
Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-image-1983074228.jpg Got rifle, want 18" windshield. Hit me on pm if you have one for sale

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-image-3780814046.jpg

Old 12-15-2014, 12:22 PM
BobberG
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by izhd
Attachment 409973 Got rifle, want 18" windshield. Hit me on pm if you have one for sale

Attachment 409974
Hey man what seat you runnin? How do you like it? I can't decide between a Le Pera Daytona, Sillhouette Deluxe, or HD Sidekick..... Anyone else have some input on comparison between these seats feel free to chime in! Thanks

Old 12-15-2014, 01:21 PM
izhd
Road Master
Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by BobberG
Hey man what seat you runnin? How do you like it? I can't decide between a Le Pera Daytona, Sillhouette Deluxe, or HD Sidekick..... Anyone else have some input on comparison between these seats feel free to chime in! Thanks
Hey BobberG, I believe it's LePera Daytona Sport. Pretty good seat for trips up to 300 miles. Good support - no sliding. Low profile but pretty comfy. Moves you back and down though.
Ol' lady complained a lot - so got a sundowner. Took it for solo 500+ miles trip - awesome, that + fairing + bags - who needs bagger?
Did you move to dago yet?

Old 12-15-2014, 01:43 PM
BobberG
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by izhd
Hey BobberG, I believe it's LePera Daytona Sport. Pretty good seat for trips up to 300 miles. Good support - no sliding. Low profile but pretty comfy. Moves you back and down though.
Ol' lady complained a lot - so got a sundowner. Took it for solo 500+ miles trip - awesome, that + fairing + bags - who needs bagger?
Did you move to dago yet?

Ah ok, I wasn't sure if it was the Daytona or Sil Deluxe. I had the Daytona before too but I wanted to switch it up this time around...I'll probably just stick with it. lol Yea sure looks like you're good to go anywhere with that setup man. haha I'm really itching to get some bags too.
Haven't moved yet...planning on heading out there in the summer once me and my girl's lease is up. Unfortunately. I'm ready to get the hell outta here already. lol

Old 12-15-2014, 09:48 PM
fame2
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

guys quick question...i have the leather pros retro bags on their way...i put the harley quick detach hardware on today (part # 53961-06)..my turn signals are integrated on the tail light...the front strut bolts mount up fine with the new docking point...however, it only came with those bolts for the front...the rear stock bolts aren't long enough when I add the recess cover and docking point...what am i missing here? are the correct bolts includes in the leather pro's hardware?

Name:  IMG_6110_zpsb7511a69.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  109.1 KB

Old 12-15-2014, 10:16 PM
AussieTX
Tourer
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by fame2
guys quick question...i have the leather pros retro bags on their way...i put the harley quick detach hardware on today (part # 53961-06)..my turn signals are integrated on the tail light...the front strut bolts mount up fine with the new docking point...however, it only came with those bolts for the front...the rear stock bolts aren't long enough when I add the recess cover and docking point...what am i missing here? are the correct bolts includes in the leather pro's hardware?

Correct length bolts should be included with the bags.

Old 12-15-2014, 11:00 PM
fame2
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by AussieTX
Correct length bolts should be included with the bags.
awesome man...thank you!

Old 12-16-2014, 09:03 AM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,053 Likes on 667 Posts

I love how this thread is a collection of a bunch of different stuff. It's kind of one stop shopping hahaha

Old 12-16-2014, 04:10 PM
ghoticov
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BobberG
Hey man, he put boots on in the last episode. White sneaks are OUT. haha

Post pics of the bars once you get em mounted up! I've had my eye on them for a while bc I like how narrow they are compared to the MX-Tbars.
Will do! They are supposed to ship on Thursday so I should have em mounted up before Christmas.

Old 12-16-2014, 07:18 PM
fatmanontwowheels
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fame2

Off subject, but would like to see more of that paint job.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's