Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 11:56 AM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

oh man! thanks for the spoiler!!! now what will I watch when it finally makes it to netflix!

I've got a Rifle fairing on the way (Status: Waiting to Ship).

Will be doing more work to the forks and swapping out my triple trees and bars since I'm going to be laid up (blew out my knee) and, well, winter (should get here someday) .

Old 12-12-2014, 12:01 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

Sucks about the knee, take this winter off and then you can take advantage of the $50mil capital upgrades Vail is about to make on PCMR/Canyons!

Old 12-12-2014, 12:06 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by robbyville
Sucks about the knee, take this winter off and then you can take advantage of the $50mil capital upgrades Vail is about to make on PCMR/Canyons!
Thanks. Did it racing BMX.

Surgery on the 22nd (it's my birthday and christmas present, i guess), so it's forced/mandatory that I take off this season... however, unless someone throws me a free pass for PCMC/Canyons, I don't intend to ride there... I'm Brighton guy... are you connected to Utah?

Old 12-12-2014, 12:14 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by b2inUT
Thanks. Did it racing BMX.

Surgery on the 22nd (it's my birthday and christmas present, i guess), so it's forced/mandatory that I take off this season... however, unless someone throws me a free pass for PCMC/Canyons, I don't intend to ride there... I'm Brighton guy... are you connected to Utah?
Nope not anymore, but I've been in the ski/board industry for a couple decades. Spent 10 years at Whistler, 5 years at Copper in Colorado (pre-Pwdr Resorts), and then where I am now, plus a few others East Coast Canada.

I was never a Vail guy, although I like their Epic pass. I've been to Brighton for work though a few years back.

Which Rifle fairing did you get?

Old 12-12-2014, 01:05 PM
bringtheruckus
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Traded my shovel at the end of last summer for a dyna here is how i got it. Already had conelys fairing, RSD speedo mount, air shocks, sputhe positrac stabilizer, fully adjustable dual disk front end, lay down plate, yada yada had some nice stuff done but I wanted to make it feel like mine.

Here is how its sitting at the moment. Plans are to rebuild the forks, redo the seat, ive already put taller tracker type bars on it, new windscreen, brake lines, powder coat white tins with black odds and ends, black flames to match my old shovel, paint fairing black and white, black wheels and exhaust.

Old 12-12-2014, 01:12 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by robbyville
Nope not anymore, but I've been in the ski/board industry for a couple decades. Spent 10 years at Whistler, 5 years at Copper in Colorado (pre-Pwdr Resorts), and then where I am now, plus a few others East Coast Canada.

I was never a Vail guy, although I like their Epic pass. I've been to Brighton for work though a few years back.

Which Rifle fairing did you get?
Right on. I was kinda in the snowboard industry for about 10 years--really grassroots, though.

Their Epic pass is sorta enticing with the two resorts in Utah now... that's going to be HUGE when it's complete! I don't ever travel to snowboard--don't feel the need to.

I got the: Roadster Fairing (Dark Gray Tint ($12.00), 15 Inch Touring, FXD / XL 2006 on, Gloss Black Urethane.

I'll have my Memphis Shades Gauntlet for sale real soon...

Old 12-12-2014, 01:24 PM
BobberG
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bringtheruckus
My favorite type of picture. lol Puuuuure potential. Those sound like some good plans, keep us posted on it!

Old 12-12-2014, 02:35 PM
bringtheruckus
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BobberG
My favorite type of picture. lol Puuuuure potential. Those sound like some good plans, keep us posted on it!
Thanks man I appreciate it. Ill drop in some more pics when shes goin back together.

I forgot Ive also gotta stock a/c too with a k&n filter, makes me feel better than running just an open carb basically, and a full CVP deluxe carb kit. This thing has issues with coughing...especially when I'm trying to pull out into traffic so hopefully that solves my problem...and then some haha

Old 12-12-2014, 03:01 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by bringtheruckus
Thanks man I appreciate it. Ill drop in some more pics when shes goin back together.

I forgot Ive also gotta stock a/c too with a k&n filter, makes me feel better than running just an open carb basically, and a full CVP deluxe carb kit. This thing has issues with coughing...especially when I'm trying to pull out into traffic so hopefully that solves my problem...and then some haha
Tins will look great. Did you do that yourself? Great job

Old 12-12-2014, 03:03 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by b2inUT
Right on. I was kinda in the snowboard industry for about 10 years--really grassroots, though.

Their Epic pass is sorta enticing with the two resorts in Utah now... that's going to be HUGE when it's complete! I don't ever travel to snowboard--don't feel the need to.

I got the: Roadster Fairing (Dark Gray Tint ($12.00), 15 Inch Touring, FXD / XL 2006 on, Gloss Black Urethane.

I'll have my Memphis Shades Gauntlet for sale real soon...
Now that I'm back on the East Coast I'll have to travel for big mountain experience but waiting until my son is old enough to appreciate it. Being in the industry is pretty rough at times but certainly has its perks... I can't remember the last time I bought skis or snowboard, or lift tickets!

Let me know when you sell your Memphis, I may be interested. Does it do a reasonable job keeping the wind off your chest?

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's