Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 12:52 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 757 Likes on 523 Posts

Originally Posted by Avirex64
Finally got a chance to throw my wheels on...
Easy Suede...Serenity now, Serenity now!

And so the day's jealousy begins

Nice wheels, me want!

Whole bike looks great

Old 11-13-2014, 01:00 PM
HD Bobber
Elite HDF Member
Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts

Thanks bro, the wheels were made by Primo Forged. 21X3 Front and 18X5.5 Rear

21x2.15 front you mean or did they cut a custom set that's 21x3 for u. I know the 3.25 is for the wider front end (wide glide and fat Bob) which won't let us mount the stock fender w/o mods and I don't see a 21x3 option in their price list.

Last edited by HD Bobber; 11-13-2014 at 01:07 PM.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:18 PM
Cascade
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks bro, the wheels were made by Primo Forged. 21X3 Front and 18X5.5 Rear
Looks rad.
Only I would have used dynabeads instead of those wheel weights

Old 11-13-2014, 03:08 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Finally got a chance to throw my wheels on...

Your bike looks great man I like the wheels. Now can you freakin slow down a little bit?! You get the motor done yet?

Old 11-13-2014, 03:11 PM
Jeezy
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
Easy Suede...Serenity now, Serenity now!

And so the day's jealousy begins

Nice wheels, me want!

Whole bike looks great
Thanks bro

Originally Posted by HD Bobber
21x2.15 front you mean or did they cut a custom set that's 21x3 for u. I know the 3.25 is for the wider front end (wide glide and fat Bob) which won't let us mount the stock fender w/o mods and I don't see a 21x3 option in their price list.
Yea its the 21X3.25. I mounted up the fender just fine. Its close, but it fits with no modifications. I am planning on taking it off and drilling out the holes a bit so it has better clearance though. But the wheel mounted up just fine with my front end.

Originally Posted by Cascade
Looks rad.
Only I would have used dynabeads instead of those wheel weights
I was planning on running the dynabeads, but heard they don't work that well so I ended up just throwing some weights on there. Have you ever used them? I'm taking off the wheels to have them painted this winter when I'm doing my motor work so I might end up running them then.

Old 11-13-2014, 03:13 PM
Jeezy
Cruiser

Originally Posted by monster715
Your bike looks great man I like the wheels. Now can you freakin slow down a little bit?! You get the motor done yet?
Thanks bro, I haven't done the motor yet. Everything is sitting in my living room ready to go. I'm gonna wait until the nice weather is completely gone which looks like it's gonna be soon.

Once the motor is done, I get my new pipe made and a couple other little things I will slow down for a bit lol.

Last edited by Jeezy; 11-13-2014 at 03:19 PM.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:21 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks bro, I haven't done the motor yet. Everything is sitting in my living room ready to go. I'm gonna wait until the nice weather is completely gone which looks like it's gonna be soon.
Yea I know what you mean about the weather. I'm getting ready to start ordering parts and get things ready for my build also. I'm leaning pretty hard toward going with Dave Mackies 107" kit w/ their heads and I'm going to bring the motor to RC Cycles to assemble and do the bottom end. I'm running dyna beads and they work great. I don't know about on a 21" so you may want to do some research on that before you decide on them. Are you going to twist your th?

Old 11-13-2014, 03:30 PM
Jeezy
Cruiser

Originally Posted by monster715
Yea I know what you mean about the weather. I'm getting ready to start ordering parts and get things ready for my build also. I'm leaning pretty hard toward going with Dave Mackies 107" kit w/ their heads and I'm going to bring the motor to RC Cycles to assemble and do the bottom end. I'm running dyna beads and they work great. I don't know about on a 21" so you may want to do some research on that before you decide on them. Are you going to twist your th?
Nice, you'll be happy with that build. Yea I heard the dynabeads don't work too well with the bigger wheels. I think I'm gonna try them when I take the wheels off to get painted though. Also no one had them in stock when I was putting the wheels on and I didn't wanna wait lol. I'm ditching the T header and gonna have Sawicki Speed Shop custom make a pipe to my motor and have it set up so I get a little more clearance.

http://www.sawickispeedshop.com/prod...1latemodeldyna

Old 11-13-2014, 03:39 PM
HD Bobber
Elite HDF Member
Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts
Thumbs up

Wow that awesome. Didn't think they fit but this is proof. That's the route I will go with too. I already notched my gender holes a bit when I did my spoke 21" to give it some breathing room. I've be using the beads for thousands of miles and haven't noticed any negative effects.

What size front tire u go with?

Old 11-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Jeezy
Cruiser

Originally Posted by HD Bobber
Wow that awesome. Didn't think they fit but this is proof. That's the route I will go with too. I already notched my gender holes a bit when I did my spoke 21" to give it some breathing room. I've be using the beads for thousands of miles and haven't noticed any negative effects.

What size front tire u go with?
Yup it bolted up just fine, but I know what you mean about the breathing room, its pretty damn close. I'm running the Avon Cobras 120/70/21 front and 180/55/18 rear.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's