Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 09:55 PM
gartec81
Grand HDF Member
Received 862 Likes on 380 Posts

throttle sleeve?

also electrical tape works great for clutch side. It breaks down over time and becomes very sticky under your grip. so it hold real good

Old 05-24-2012, 11:41 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Just install the grips and use the set screws to hold the clutch side in place

Old 05-25-2012, 06:43 AM
Eagleman06
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My stock lowrider seat pushes me foward a bit, I almost feel cramped compared to my stock solo seat. Ryder this might be different on yours with it being reworked. Not sure if this helps either of you.
Originally Posted by ryderbiker
Not completely clear what you're asking? When I got the seat the work was already done. I was running the bars in my sig picture which were from ((NOIsE)) cycles. Previously I was running a lepera bare bones. The Lowrider seat puts you closer to the bars but it isn't as far forward as the stock street bob seat. It's really comfortable, I just want something a little more stylish. I haven't done any long road trips since I can't seem to stop changing parts. I did a four hour ride when I got it together, the setup I posted pics of above, and didn't have any issues. Previously I couldn't ride for more than an hour without being in severe pain.

Old 05-25-2012, 09:41 AM
ryderbiker
Road Warrior
Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 07bobber
Just install the grips and use the set screws to hold the clutch side in place
PM grips come with set screws? I have the Avon grips that are similar and they don't have any. Would have been nice when changing bars.

Old 05-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Dirknar
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im still in the process but i like shiny stuff on my bike
This was on the first page of this thread, in 09', that was only a few years ago..lOl.. I really like your bike and Ive always looked at your sig pics and enjoy seeing the changes you've done.. You should put together an album of all the changes your bike has gone through.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:24 AM
night09train
Cruiser

Originally Posted by ryderbiker
PM grips come with set screws? I have the Avon grips that are similar and they don't have any. Would have been nice when changing bars.
yea i have had both now and let me tell you getting the avon off was a bitch and a half. the pm has a metal sleve on the pass side and gets set by two set screws.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:54 AM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirknar
This was on the first page of this thread, in 09', that was only a few years ago..lOl.. I really like your bike and Ive always looked at your sig pics and enjoy seeing the changes you've done.. You should put together an album of all the changes your bike has gone through.
HAHA I still like chrome but couldnt pass up the deal on my black pipe or else id have a chrome thunderheader...

I have so many pictures of this damn bike i could probably put together 5 photo albums haha...

and its still not finished.....

Old 05-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Grundlepunch
Advanced

Just put 10" west coast mx t-bars and a ness fairing on mine.
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-5khhol.jpg
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-coibll.jpg

Ihave a pre '09 long style fender that im putting on.gotta pick up a tail light with integrated blinkers and a lay down tag bracket

Old 05-25-2012, 04:21 PM
Dirknar
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

HAHA I still like chrome but couldnt pass up the deal on my black pipe or else id have a chrome thunderheader...

I have so many pictures of this damn bike i could probably put together 5 photo albums haha...

and its still not finished.....

ha, I bet.. Heres the real question: do you have more pics of your bike on your phone or more pics of your family? Haha, Im guilty of having more of my bike.. My wife caught me the other day.. " how come you have more pictures of that damn bike on here, than you have of us"..

Grundlepunch, your bike is looking great. How do you like the bars and fairing so far? Its gonna look really good with that full back fender.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:12 PM
T-Rod45
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Damn I love these bikes!!!!!! Definitely my style. You friggin guys are making me wish I had a Dyna instead! ...Ah well, I'm making due with what I have. Keep the sick *** pics coming!

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's