Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 10:32 AM
mikeg212001
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Installed some alloy art lights a couple days ago. Really cleans up the rear, frome the ugly *** set up I had, after installing the docking posts. These things are pretty damn bright too!

Old 06-24-2014, 03:13 PM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikeg212001
Installed some alloy art lights a couple days ago. Really cleans up the rear, frome the ugly *** set up I had, after installing the docking posts. These things are pretty damn bright too!

Looks good, nice...I will be looking into same or similar setup in near future...running the Kury - panacea integrated system now...recent ride with hours of night riding revealed the integrated blinks can be drowned out by brake if on both at same time.., so will be looking to add a set like your setup...

Old 06-24-2014, 04:45 PM
mikeg212001
Tourer

Originally Posted by wolfmojo11
Looks good, nice...I will be looking into same or similar setup in near future...running the Kury - panacea integrated system now...recent ride with hours of night riding revealed the integrated blinks can be drowned out by brake if on both at same time.., so will be looking to add a set like your setup...
Thanks! Your set up sounds like the same problem I had with the integrated lights on my crotch rocket..could see the blinkers for sh*t!

These lights were kinda pricey, but they work great! I have 'em wired up with the custom dynamics dual converters, so it works with the run/turn/brake function.

Old 06-24-2014, 08:45 PM
xgrimeyx
6th Gear

anyone running or heard the new two brothers comp s pipes in person? how loud are they?

Old 06-24-2014, 11:13 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 589 Likes on 334 Posts

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-2gkdjh7.jpg

Had to get a new front tire this weekend, during which I found out the front rim is bent from when the last guy put it down. Has a very minor wobble, barely noticable. Ordered an OG Ness fairing to hide all of my shitty looking external wiring. Should be here Friday, painted and on by Sunday hopefully. Gonna be interesting figuring out how to mount it up...

Old 06-25-2014, 11:17 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by iDodgimus
Really? This isn't the first they've heard of it... I told them about my issue a month ago and I'm still waiting, even with weekly emails! I've sent them links to other people's threads and pics and still have very little satisfaction
I don't think it's the first they heard. Darryl's reaction was more like frustration over another complaint. I didn't get a reply to my email either, but once I called to complain, Kurt got on the phone and took care of it. Have you tried calling?

Originally Posted by mikeg212001
Thanks! Your set up sounds like the same problem I had with the integrated lights on my crotch rocket..could see the blinkers for sh*t!

These lights were kinda pricey, but they work great! I have 'em wired up with the custom dynamics dual converters, so it works with the run/turn/brake function.
I'm putting a set of AA's Uni lights on my GBG bracket. The Ness lights stick out too far. Do you have a part number for that Custom Dynamics converter?

Old 06-25-2014, 11:24 AM
iDodgimus
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SquidHead
I don't think it's the first they heard. Darryl's reaction was more like frustration over another complaint. I didn't get a reply to my email either, but once I called to complain, Kurt got on the phone and took care of it. Have you tried calling?
That's good, it seems like he wants to fix it... Hope they do, the rest of the pipe kicks ***!

I called them first and was asked to email pics and told they'd get a replacement out right away, a month later I'm still waiting on it getting built!

I sent another email yesterday with your satisfaction story and that seemed to have gotten some attention, so thanks for riding up.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:12 PM
mikeg212001
Tourer

[/QUOTE]I'm putting a set of AA's Uni lights on my GBG bracket. The Ness lights stick out too far. Do you have a part number for that Custom Dynamics converter?[/QUOTE]

For sure! The part number is TFC1, you will need 1 for each light. i paid $4.95 each, plus shipping. Came out to around $14.00, and received them in a few days.

Old 06-25-2014, 09:08 PM
xknucksx
Tourer
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Name:  IMG_2773.jpg
Views: 949
Size:  83.8 KB

The fxd back there should be looking a bit different soon.

Old 06-25-2014, 09:34 PM
bennydog
Cruiser

What you gonna do to it?

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's