Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 08:57 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
Couple updates: HD replaced my lowers under warranty because they had bubbled and flaked. While they were in there, I had them put on an SDC FTW Brace. Then the head shield of my new Bassani started to flake and peel near the head. Kurt invited my up to HQ for a look and threw on a black fluted end cap for my trouble. Darryl Bassani came out to talk to me about it and said he'd take care of it personally if it happens again. The whole crew was pretty cool.

Looks great squid, I'd love to hear what the guys at thunderheader would say if I called them about coating issues lol

Old 06-23-2014, 11:15 PM
bennydog
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well finally got around to doing another dyna. My old one can be found on these pages somewhere in 08 or 09.. Anyway picked up this 07 FXDC and went to work on her. Still gonna do some shocks and a good 2 up seat might go with another c&c fastback like my other dyna had or try the leprea Daytona sport or the RSD avenger. feel free to chime in on these seat choices if you have experience with them. Also gonna move the *** up back to stock height of 12.5 but may go with 13.5 rears.. Does the ride improve a whole lot with that extra inch? Lot of nice nice bikes on here. Especially the candy green one!

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-07.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-072.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-073.jpg  
Old 06-23-2014, 11:23 PM
theduroche
Tourer
Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Couple updates: HD replaced my lowers under warranty because they had bubbled and flaked. While they were in there, I had them put on an SDC FTW Brace. Then the head shield of my new Bassani started to flake and peel near the head. Kurt invited my up to HQ for a look and threw on a black fluted end cap for my trouble. Darryl Bassani came out to talk to me about it and said he'd take care of it personally if it happens again. The whole crew was pretty cool.

Once again Squid, you've done something else to your whip,
and once again it looks awesome.

Old 06-24-2014, 02:44 AM
Wolf3020
Intermediate

I think we have the same exhaust pipe, is there anywhere I can buy just the end cap to replace the stock chrome one I have? Any links would be great too, thanks

Old 06-24-2014, 03:41 AM
hutch08
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Wolf3020
I think we have the same exhaust pipe, is there anywhere I can buy just the end cap to replace the stock chrome one I have? Any links would be great too, thanks
http://www.bassani.com/part/BESMR

Old 06-24-2014, 07:08 AM
Wolf3020
Intermediate

Originally Posted by hutch08
Thanks!

Old 06-24-2014, 07:53 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by monster715
Looks great squid, I'd love to hear what the guys at thunderheader would say if I called them about coating issues lol
Originally Posted by theduroche
Once again Squid, you've done something else to your whip,
and once again it looks awesome.
Thanks guys. Darryl was pretty annoyed about the coating problem. I overheard him say he wanted a word with the powder coater.

Originally Posted by Wolf3020
Direct Cycle Parts has the best prices for Bassani stuff. I don't know if they ship overseas though.

http://www.directcycleparts.com/exha...es-p-8965.html

Old 06-24-2014, 08:08 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackKeys
Hey thanks for those pics. Yeah I was just wondering if people do run it. I mostly see TBars with quarter fairings so I just thought because TBars only fit.
I ran mine with mine ape/z-bars from R6C for a while, but I found that the fairing allowed me to cruise a significantly higher speeds, which exposed all kinds of Dyna handling issues. Switching to t-bars alone didn't solve them all, but it made a significant difference in high speed confidence.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-r6c20130726_154828.jpg  
Old 06-24-2014, 10:23 AM
rayny1014
Road Captain
Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts
Default fxdf hardstreet slimbags installed

Name:  photo2_zpsbbc7e821.jpg
Views: 1040
Size:  335.9 KBName:  photo1_zpseaee488b.jpg
Views: 993
Size:  294.8 KB

Old 06-24-2014, 10:29 AM
iDodgimus
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Darryl was pretty annoyed about the coating problem. I overheard him say he wanted a word with the powder coater
Really? This isn't the first they've heard of it... I told them about my issue a month ago and I'm still waiting, even with weekly emails! I've sent them links to other people's threads and pics and still have very little satisfaction

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's